Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun, Chatty Derby Players Wanted - GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG LOVER (neighborhood name)

Cool Fun, Chatty Derby Players Wanted - GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG LOVER (neighborhood name)

We are currently looking for chatty, polite and fun derby players. We have a VERY helpful group of wonderful people. We do prefer you to chat as we find it very helpful in completing tasks. Must be able to complete 9 tasks of 300 points and above each week.... this is the only rule. We delete all tasks under 300 points. If you can't for some reason simply opt out for that derby. We want ACTIVE derby participants!! I just lowered the accepted level to 40 in hopes to bring in fresh new players that want to actively participate in the derby and chat. You will have help... don't be shy and please help others as well.

We really don't have rules other than the 9 tasks 300 or above... Play, relax, help each other, chat and have fun. It's just a game after all and this team loves the derby challenge and wants to be in the top three each week.

Please come join give us a try and have fun. We are US, Canada, UK, India and Australia based and only speak English. If you feel you are a fit come join and check us out. I posted the neighborhood name in the title of this post. Look us up!! Thank you for reading and hope to see you in our fun little neighborhood!

* Our neighborhood tag number is 2YQ0J9V9
    * We've had 40-1st place, 25-2nd place and 33-3rd place in our derby
    * Our neighborhood has been around for 3 years or more
    * We do have a Hay Day Neighborhood group on Facebook

Thank you for reading and hope to see you in our neighborhood soon!
    Last edited by LianaNew; February 2nd, 2018 at 08:57 PM.

Trainee
    Hello I am looking for a hood on level 157 in a hood awhile now but sadly it's not very active no more...all I ask did u make people elder...I am great help and super polite

Quote Originally Posted by Jonto67 View Post
    Hello I am looking for a hood on level 157 in a hood awhile now but sadly it's not very active no more...all I ask did u make people elder...I am great help and super polite

Absolutely!!

I'm on level 159 so we're really close. Let me know if you're going to come and I'll be on the game to let you in.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by LianaNew View Post
    Absolutely!!
    hi I am only new to this forum so if I do come in be Monday or so

Perfect, we'll watch for you!

Trainee

Hi

Hello I going join Monday or the weekend you will make me elder yes good level great helper like to chat

Awesome..

You will be an elder for sure

"bumpity bump"