Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 280

Thread: [GFX Shop] Dharmaraj's Graphics Shop - Signatures, Avatars, Banners and More!

  1. #261
    Pro Member Ankitagrawal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    error 404
    Posts
    735
    request cancel..
    Last edited by Ankitagrawal; June 14th, 2018 at 08:33 PM.
    ELITE REBORNTM #20P0UVJYJ
    Recruitment Thread Link
    Click Here
    We Play War And Give Our Best In Clan Game And Complete With Max Tiers(Proof).
    Join As, Help As, Get Stronger Together, Have Fun.

    War Log 42::​03::08 Win Streaks 09

  2. #262
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    501
    Hello Everyone;
    Sorry I had been busy, well I am still.. but still it's been long since I made a Sig...
    Shop is open for SIGNATURES only...
    Delivery may take 6-7 days..
    *apologies*

    YOU ARE WELCOME!


    Signature made by me !

    Need a Signature? Click here.

  3. #263
    Millennial Club helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    1,392
    *Render: Something related to Annihilation
    *Text: The Bhairava
    *Main Colors: (Choose 1 or 2) Red or (Something which will match the render)
    *Corners: (Rectangular/Rounded) which ever would make the Sig. more classy
    *Any special request: Like you are did Dharmaraj Strength and honor, which matches the Dharmaraj theme, if you can do something similiar with " The Bhairava", that would be great.

    Click to fill the recruitment form >> The Bhairava/Akhand Bharat|TH 12|Heros : Maxed| Tag : #2C92VGRC8 #P22GJR0Q8
    Surgical Strike|TH 12|​ #9VV2Q2908

  4. #264
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    *Render: Something related to Annihilation
    *Text: The Bhairava
    *Main Colors: (Choose 1 or 2) Red or (Something which will match the render)
    *Corners: (Rectangular/Rounded) which ever would make the Sig. more classy
    *Any special request: Like you are did Dharmaraj Strength and honor, which matches the Dharmaraj theme, if you can do something similiar with " The Bhairava", that would be great.
    I am really sorry , i didn't received notification from supercell that someone requested on my shop .. but you will get it within 2-3 days ..
    sorry again . ..


    Signature made by me !

    Need a Signature? Click here.

  5. #265
    Millennial Club helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharmaraj View Post
    I am really sorry , i didn't received notification from supercell that someone requested on my shop .. but you will get it within 2-3 days ..
    sorry again . ..
    No worries, Dharmaraj.

    Thanks for your services.

    Click to fill the recruitment form >> The Bhairava/Akhand Bharat|TH 12|Heros : Maxed| Tag : #2C92VGRC8 #P22GJR0Q8
    Surgical Strike|TH 12|​ #9VV2Q2908

  6. #266
    Forum Superstar Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,801
    If you have time, signature request
    *Render: ice golem
    *Text: Piper139 MN ICE
    *Main Colors: blue / silver (icy theme)
    *Corners: Rectangular
    *Any special request: none

    Thanks!

  7. #267
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If you have time, signature request
    *Render: ice golem
    *Text: Piper139 MN ICE
    *Main Colors: blue / silver (icy theme)
    *Corners: Rectangular
    *Any special request: none

    Thanks!
    Busy atm with few Gfx and ,... exams as well ..

    But, will it be fine if you get it by next thursday ?? Testing newer version of Photoshop too :0


    Signature made by me !

    Need a Signature? Click here.

  8. #268
    Junior Member SuperCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharmaraj View Post
    Busy atm with few Gfx and ,... exams as well ..

    But, will it be fine if you get it by next thursday ?? Testing newer version of Photoshop too :0
    Need an avatar done, mate! R u open?

  9. #269
    Forum Superstar Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharmaraj View Post
    Busy atm with few Gfx and ,... exams as well ..

    But, will it be fine if you get it by next thursday ?? Testing newer version of Photoshop too :0
    No rush. Take your time.

  10. #270
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    501
    Open ... just running slow ...


    Signature made by me !

    Need a Signature? Click here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •