Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 306

Thread: [GFX Shop] Dharmaraj's Graphics Shop - Signatures, Avatars, Banners and More!

  1. #271
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    509
    I had lost all my .PSd of my creations and C4D collection, render packs ,, etc.. but that isnt the problem ... I am unable to get a perfect Annihilation render and background .. would you like some supercell character or color theme ? ? ?


    Signature made by me !
    Need a Signature? Click here.


    Forum-Cup "Adapt-or-Die" 2019 Champion

  2. #272
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    509
    Piper139Your work is ready in 3rd post of this thread, hope you like it ..... Share my shop's link if you like
    Last edited by Dharmaraj; February 26th, 2019 at 06:41 AM.


    Signature made by me !
    Need a Signature? Click here.


    Forum-Cup "Adapt-or-Die" 2019 Champion

  3. #273
    Junior Member SuperCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharmaraj View Post
    Your work is ready in 3rd post of this thread, hope you like it ..... Share my shop's link if you like
    I’d like an avatar with a dark background with a 2005 honda civic in it. The car could be any color, with the text “S-C” and a trademark logo thanks!

  4. #274
    Millennial Club iGroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,176
    *Render:
    https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp2231181.jpg [Mastered Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta]

    *Text: Echelon
    *Main Colors: Blue/White
    *Corners: Rectangular
    *Any special request: N/A

    Last edited by iGroot; February 25th, 2019 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

  5. #275
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCivic View Post
    I’d like an avatar with a dark background with a 2005 honda civic in it. The car could be any color, with the text “S-C” and a trademark logo thanks!
    Working

    Quote Originally Posted by iGroot View Post
    *Render:
    https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp2231181.jpg [Mastered Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta]

    *Text: Echelon
    *Main Colors: Blue/White
    *Corners: Rectangular
    *Any special request: N/A

    Working on this too


    Signature made by me !
    Need a Signature? Click here.


    Forum-Cup "Adapt-or-Die" 2019 Champion

  6. #276
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    509
    iGroot and SuperCivic... your works are ready ..


    Signature made by me !
    Need a Signature? Click here.


    Forum-Cup "Adapt-or-Die" 2019 Champion

  7. #277
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharmaraj View Post
    Piper139Your work is ready in 3rd post of this thread, hope you like it ..... Share my shop's link if you like
    Looks awesome!

  8. #278
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharmaraj View Post
    I had lost all my .PSd of my creations and C4D collection, render packs ,, etc.. but that isnt the problem ... I am unable to get a perfect Annihilation render and background .. would you like some supercell character or color theme ? ? ?
    anything would work...
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>22/33>34/40

  9. #279
    Pro Member Dharmaraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Terror Town
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    anything would work...
    Ok would try my best . . .


    Signature made by me !
    Need a Signature? Click here.


    Forum-Cup "Adapt-or-Die" 2019 Champion

  10. #280
    Junior Member SuperCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    98


    *Render: (A character. Doesn't have to be COC related. Just 1 render) A dark background with an electro dragon.
    Text: (Username. Optional, recommend without text) -nil-

    Ty in advance!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •