Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timing Air Bomb and bringing baby minion back in bh7

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Timing Air Bomb and bringing baby minion back in bh7

I have figured out a way to time air bombs and was able to bring back baby minion attacks to bh7 due that the timing air bomb strat. https://youtu.be/eTwWBUC4ED8

Its really great...

Very nice. I love the way that it looks like the second group of minions are going to be blasted, then the first little hero minion leads not one, but two air bombs away. Good work, and nice video!

Neat strat, but seems like it really only applies when the air bombs arent buried in the base? It takes the majority of your minions to down it, so do you find you’re able to save enough minions to use this when the bombs are at the 2nd or 3rd level (which is what I see most often), or is this just something you use when you find the “right” base? Either way, very cool approach.

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanBob View Post
    Very nice. I love the way that it looks like the second group of minions are going to be blasted, then the first little hero minion leads not one, but two air bombs away. Good work, and nice video!
    thank you man, appreciate you for watching and giving feed back. Could not ask for more!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Its really great...
    Thank you for watching, will post other strategies when I come across some!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty31383 View Post
    Neat strat, but seems like it really only applies when the air bombs arent buried in the base? It takes the majority of your minions to down it, so do you find you’re able to save enough minions to use this when the bombs are at the 2nd or 3rd level (which is what I see most often), or is this just something you use when you find the “right” base? Either way, very cool approach.
    Yes, that is right! Not every attack can be used on every base since every base is different, but that’s why we have different troops, bases with ground splash cores makes it hard for barbs but ez for giants, air splash cores makes it hard to get threebstar with air but makes it easy for two stars. Basically you need a base where it’s easily two starred and you need to be a good attacker or a base that can be either 1 starred or 3 starred and still try to get good attacks. Anyways, clash of clans is a game that requires strategy, not only attack skills but also base building skills and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzheng15 View Post
    Yes, that is right! Not every attack can be used on every base since every base is different, but that’s why we have different troops...
    Agreed. Was just curious about the versatility of the approach. Thanks for the video

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty31383 View Post
    Agreed. Was just curious about the versatility of the approach. Thanks for the video
    Thank you for watching!

The only reason I don't use drags is because they're still level 12

I was already planning on finding new armies that used drags, like maybe replacing minions with drags in a mitch or drop minion attack
    h