Thread: Which Order Should I Finish Off My Defenses?

Forum Veteran
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League

Which Order Should I Finish Off My Defenses?

Iím getting pretty close to max TH10.5. My only defenses that arenít maxed yet are cannons (Level 15 double, rest 11), AT (Level 15 short range, rest 13), X-bows (3/1/1), and walls (100 skull, 196 lego, 4 marble). Based off of war benefit and general defenses in multiplayer, what do you guys think I should finish first? I sometimes get looned, other times people use miners, GiWiVa, and GiWiz. Iím currently sitting at 4353 trophies.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/65/38
    Walls:
    210 marble, 90 zap
    PR: 5484 🏆 #4986 🌎 and #377 🇺🇸

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    I'm no engineer, but I don't think the individual levels of each defense make too big of a difference in terms of war weight. My guess would be to max your archer towers first and then your cannons, doing walls as you can in between.

Lady Maverick
    10.5 Hmm!
    You have level 3 infernos I Believe.
    If you consider war. You should not upgrade HIGH WEIGHING buildings. EA.
    So, upgrade your point defenses( Cannons and Archer tower)you can keep one builder free and upgrade walls at the same time.And then you start with Xbows(As they carry weights more than AT and cannon, But lesser than IT and EA).
    As you are in titan league. Loot isn't going to be a problem at all.
    Once you have almost everything maxed You can start upgrading Inferno towers and drop EA.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Lady Maverick; January 18th, 2018 at 07:12 PM.

Xbow, AT, Cannon.

Finish off the walls while you upgrade them.
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

Millennial Club
    I sure hope your entire clan is doing the same thing....if not your wrecking it for the other clan members...just to keep yourself in the bottom of the list.

Also...if you don't have ITs...then you are not a 10.5....10.5 means you have all maxed TH10. You are really a 9.75....the type of engineer that SC should stop.
    Last edited by pb913; January 18th, 2018 at 07:41 PM.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    First do point defense.Your cannons at lvl 11 as a th11 is too low consider upgrading it to 13 first(As DPS increase from upgrading a cannon from 11 to 13 is about same as the dps increase if u upgrade AT 13 to 15.But cannon upgrade will take less time and resource.)Then you should max out ATs before upgrading cannons to 15.Upgrade all of your walls to lvl 9 before upgrading othr walls to higher levels.After that you can upgrade your xbows.

Forum Veteran
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    To clear up confusion about infernos, both of mine are level 5.