Thread: War strategies for TH11

War strategies for TH11

Hi forums,

My leader is a TH11, and is looking for a good TH11 war strat that can 3 star other TH11's easily. Right now he is using a Golem, Witch, Bowler strategy but the problem is that it costs 6000 DE per attack, while trying to work on heroes.
    Anybody got a good strategy that doesnt cost to much, but is still really effective?

Thanks in advance
    Accounts: (New TH11: 40/44/8) (Mid TH10: 35/35) (TH11: ex-defenceless)

Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Warrior 888, we are a level 14 English speaking war clan, part of the Strong Rebels push/war family. #Q9VUQ
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

Forum Legend
    Easily? No. But all of the following can work on the right bases. I'm assuming troops are maxed an he's doing new hero levels but maybe bad assumption
    BabyLoon
    Dragloon
    LavaLoon
    Bowler Walk
    AQ walk GoBoWitch
    AQ walk miners
    AQ walk LaLoon
    Mass Miners
    AQ Walk Hogs

Forum Elder
    You want an easy 3 star option that doesn't include DE troops? Heh, if there was one, i think it would be pretty popular already.

There are 2 star options though, might wanna shoot for that.

Forum Elder
    Top Dawg No1 spot TH11 is tough sledding.

BoWitch is probably the best bet unfortunately since its the most forgiving for high percent 2 star.

LaLoonion is much cheaper but not as effective, or forgiving. one has to know what they are doing and how to approach a base.

and everything Klav is recommending is worth her/him exploring via FCs if there are other TH11s to practice on.

but essentially s/he will need to decide if s/he wants to War or sit for a few weeks while Royalty get up to snuff...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    You want an easy 3 star option that doesn't include DE troops? Heh, if there was one, i think it would be pretty popular already.

There are 2 star options though, might wanna shoot for that.
    Not saying no DE, just something that doesn't cost 6000 DE. High 2 star would work too
    Accounts: (New TH11: 40/44/8) (Mid TH10: 35/35) (TH11: ex-defenceless)

Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Warrior 888, we are a level 14 English speaking war clan, part of the Strong Rebels push/war family. #Q9VUQ
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperKai View Post
    Not saying no DE, just something that doesn't cost 6000 DE. High 2 star would work too
    Dragloon and BabyLoon are mostly 2 star strats with a chance for 3 on the right base that requires very little DE. Sweepers and Single locking on Dragons are the biggest issue with fails on those 2 strats.

Mass Miners or AQ walk miners is another but when that one goes south it can go south in a hurry.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Easily? No. But all of the following can work on the right bases. I'm assuming troops are maxed an he's doing new hero levels but maybe bad assumption
    BabyLoon
    Dragloon
    LavaLoon
    Bowler Walk
    AQ walk GoBoWitch
    AQ walk miners
    AQ walk LaLoon
    Mass Miners
    AQ Walk Hogs
    this this this.....TH11 3 star is all about hitting the base the best way using the best strat for that base. I personally use the AQ walk ones....mainly to help wax the CC. But will use bwitch if the base calls for it.

Centennial Club
    Easy 2 star and possible 3 star? Max your army camps... max your Queen.... Cuz Queen walks are extremely easy for 2 stars with a very strong possibility of 3 stars with a melee of troops such as bowlers or lavaloonion. Use this same strategy to easily loot anyone that's not a max th11.

I've been playing around with QW into dragloon. Cost very little DE. Works well with bases with ADs clustered together, or bases where queen can get to at least 2 ADs. Queen must get near core to take down as many of ADs, opponent Q, cc and infernos as possible before launching dragons. Usually high percentage 2 star or 3 star. Very often the biggest challenge is the clock.

About 6-7 dragoons, 8 or more loons, can bring baby also for funneling. Cc dragloon. 4 rage 1 clone.