Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: 100+ gold hood seeking derby addicted team players

Forum Veteran
    Daily bump.
    gold 161 in the bag, despite the ridiculous bug that opted in a player who was opted out for life reasons
    19 missed tasks means we tanked on the leaderboard, but in 4 weeks time we’ll be back in the top 100

PM if you think we’d be a good fit for each other
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Forum Veteran
    Daily bump. PM me
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Forum Veteran
    Gold 162 in the bag, still got a couple of spaces in the hood for the right team players - PM me

Hoping to info about joining your hood #29LVGOGOG

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    JT Legend #J2JOLG2 has a few openings for the right team players.

At the time of editing (24/2/19) we are just collected our 155th gold, and sit at #36 on the global leaderboard. We are 26 strong, levels 80ish to 220ish and spread worldwide.
    We have no freeloaders or drama queens, opted in is our default position, but itís fine to opt out when life gets busy or you just need a week off!

Hood rules:
    1. Extra tasks always taken, points/strategy varies derby to derby! We are normally perfect score or very close. Stacking is necessary for Derbys like themed and blossom, but other derbys play your farm how you like - itís your farm after all.

2. We race as a team, so in regular Derbys no more than 3 tasks per derby 24 hours in the first half of the derby. Hopefully this gives everyone a chance to get started no matter how busy their lives are. This restriction is normally increased with strategy changes in special derbies.

3. Play for the team effort. The aim is to get everyone through 10 big tasks, so when youíre making good progress in the derby, be prepared to pass on that 320 help someone further behind can score a quick win, and take one for the team with a long animal or crop task.

4. Just behave like a decent human being! Itís tough to balance a large culturally diverse group spread world wide, so be pleasant and courteous to your team mates. Ask for any help you need, offer any help you can, team first!

5. With the exception of the extra task we donít require people to spend diamonds. You are of course free to as you wish, itís purely personal choice.

Thatís it for rules. Just follow weekly strategy, play for the team, deliver in the derby, and be a good team member. We have a messenger group, though communications outside the group isnít a requirement.

Although a players level isnít my primary concern, Iím more interetsed in what a player brings to the team. We are a serious derby hood, and it is difficult for players at lower levels to achieve the derby standards set by this team. For that reason I am setting the level cut off at 80+ We are invite only, so if being part of a great team appeals to you, drop me a PM.

Steve
    Leader JT Legend
    Hoping to get some info about joining your leaderboard hood.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffwaugh View Post
    hoping to get some info about joining your leaderboard hood.
    #29lvgogog

Forum Veteran
    Jeff in all my thread bumps I ask anyone interested in joining us, to send me a Private Message (PM) on the forum.

You’ve seen all our expectations, rules, ethos etc. I need to know about your farm, derby experience, reasons for wanting to join us etc etc. I’m very careful to ensure that anyone joining us will mesh smoothly into our excellent yet easy going team.

All anyone has to do is send me a PM and let’s chat and see if we’d be a good fit for each other

Fresh Spawn

Recruiting in joining please

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    JT Legend #J2JOLG2 has a few openings for the right team players.

At the time of editing (24/2/19) we are just collected our 155th gold, and sit at #36 on the global leaderboard. We are 26 strong, levels 80ish to 220ish and spread worldwide.
    We have no freeloaders or drama queens, opted in is our default position, but itís fine to opt out when life gets busy or you just need a week off!

Hood rules:
    1. Extra tasks always taken, points/strategy varies derby to derby! We are normally perfect score or very close. Stacking is necessary for Derbys like themed and blossom, but other derbys play your farm how you like - itís your farm after all.

2. We race as a team, so in regular Derbys no more than 3 tasks per derby 24 hours in the first half of the derby. Hopefully this gives everyone a chance to get started no matter how busy their lives are. This restriction is normally increased with strategy changes in special derbies.

3. Play for the team effort. The aim is to get everyone through 10 big tasks, so when youíre making good progress in the derby, be prepared to pass on that 320 help someone further behind can score a quick win, and take one for the team with a long animal or crop task.

4. Just behave like a decent human being! Itís tough to balance a large culturally diverse group spread world wide, so be pleasant and courteous to your team mates. Ask for any help you need, offer any help you can, team first!

5. With the exception of the extra task we donít require people to spend diamonds. You are of course free to as you wish, itís purely personal choice.

Thatís it for rules. Just follow weekly strategy, play for the team, deliver in the derby, and be a good team member. We have a messenger group, though communications outside the group isnít a requirement.

Although a players level isnít my primary concern, Iím more interetsed in what a player brings to the team. We are a serious derby hood, and it is difficult for players at lower levels to achieve the derby standards set by this team. For that reason I am setting the level cut off at 80+ We are invite only, so if being part of a great team appeals to you, drop me a PM.

Steve
    Leader JT Legend
    I'm interested in joining. Current hood does not require all ten tasks be completed, which I am not happy with. I am competitive and like to win. No drama hood required. My current level is 121.

Forum Veteran
    So as we approach another perfect score and anther gold, we are still looking for a couple of competitive team oriented players. If that’s you, drop me a PM and let’s chat and see if we’d be a good match

Forum Veteran
    Gold #167 pretty much certain, still looking for the right team players to join us

Forum Veteran
    Another great team performance and another win, looking still for some new competitive, team players to join us