Thread: My leader is never online

Fresh Spawn

My leader is never online

I complain many times to support and they are irresponsible and never send me a valid response and block me to write for support team this is very disgusting and never treat a player like this.

If you are co of your clan and leader is offline for more than 90 days it's leadership can be changed if you requested for it. Just go on help and support section of settings of game and press contact us button and send them a message
    Lakshya Lalotra

Quote Originally Posted by Asifsemi View Post
    I complain many times to support and they are irresponsible and never send me a valid response and block me to write for support team this is very disgusting and never treat a player like this.
    If you're too butthurt, then just leave the clan buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Asifsemi View Post
    I assume they gave a valid response but it wasn't the response that you WANTED. Hmm.. seems like you could do with looking at things from a different perspective than your own.