Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who say 3* rate at TH11 is too high now

For those who say 3* rate at TH11 is too high now

I'm in an all max TH11 war clan. We recently matched up with an opposing clan with all TH11s. One thing you can see in both clans 3* rates is that the 3* rate depends on the base design. We had 20 3* attacks to their 1 (We accidentally had a bad base design put in and didn't change it in time). The culprit to your perceived "easy TH11 3 star attacks"?

Those terrible, terrible anti-2 star ring bases. Stop complaining. Shift with the meta. Build anti-3 star bases. Tired of this nonsense. I went ahead and posted their #1 base. Most of their bases were like this. Double single infernos with easy access and open compartments for spammable troop compositions. An eagle artillery that is WAY too easy to destroy.

If you want to complain about multi infernos then please explain how we have bases with 2x multi infernos that did great at stopping bowler spam attacks (I have been running 2x multi infernos since update and have yet to be 3* in war). It's called base design. The abysmal 3* rate pre-update spoiled a lot of people into thinking any design was a good design. That is no longer the case. Make some thoughtful decisions on how to build your base and you might just be more successful on defense. Or not. Up to you, but I know you guys can be better and can build better.

https://imgur.com/a/6khWW

I guess this is helpful.
    Playing since December 2012
    Accounts:
    JFSoul; Colin's Fury; JS Navy; 5 TH10/9s
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy

Quote Originally Posted by JFSoul View Post
    I guess this is helpful.
    Yeah. Itís like a backhanded helpful but eh, gets the point across and itís tiring seeing people
    complain about anti 2 star bases getting 3íd. No logic.

it is tiresome to see so many complain its too easy.

i've also been running multis and haven't been 3d

if someone thinks war is too easy now they may want to join a more competitive war clan or perhaps they are just engineering and have a huge offense to defense advantage
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 16 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K49/Q50/W20
    Fire - TH11 - K40/Q43/W14
    Inferno - TH11 - K40/Q42/W13

I am not finding it easy to 3 start TH11 at all. And I am maxed out troop wise.

I have 35/42/20 heroes and about 50% of my lab is maxed. In war I can only 3 star th11 if they have bad layouts or if they are new th11 with lvl13 point defenses. Many of our opponents with max or almost max heroes even fail against our th10.5.

Yup, base design just needs to change.
    In prep day I was a little worried we might be outmatched but I just checked the enemy bases on war day and they're all running a ring base. Three stars incoming!
    The Unwanted: 50/50/20 |So, so close to max th11|
    Quote Originally Posted by Praveenkumar12 View Post
    It's not like you'll die if you sit in clouds for 10 hours either.
    Quote Originally Posted by DBlaze View Post
    My issue is that it's impossible to defend anymore. Getting 1 star on a max th11 is almost automatic.

My issue is that it's impossible to defend anymore. Getting 1 star on a max th11 is almost automatic. I miss the days where you actually looked forward to defending in wars, in hopes your defense would hold or soak up at least 1 or 2 solid attacks. Now it's pretty much a 2 star fest and you hope they get less % than you do. I never thought 3 stars would be too easy. That still takes skill. I just want better defending.
    Last edited by DBlaze; 1 Week Ago at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DBlaze View Post
    My issue is that it's impossible to defend anymore. Getting 1 star on a max th11 is almost automatic. I miss the days where you actually looked forward to defending in wars, in hopes your defense would hold or soak up at least 1 or 2 solid attacks. Now it's pretty much a 2 star fest and you hope they get less % than you do. I never thought 3 stars would be too easy. That still takes skill. I just want better defending.
    I may even venture to say that getting a 2 star is almost automatic now.
    I also agree with the others above in that a well built base is still very difficult to 3 star.

In my experience, it's normally time related... I have troops left but run out of time.
    However, I also run out troops sometimes!
    Skrivo
    TH11
    Leader of war clan vVv

Just to put things in another perspective, how many clan are warring competitively and how many bases out there qualified as good designs? You have no control over who you are matched up in war, so how do you tell your enemies to get a better base design?

Itís all good that your base design is never 3 starred in war, but thatís only half of the equation. Chances are majority of casual war clans still use poor, anti-2 bases over and over again. While some of you are involved in competitive wars, thatís simply not the case for many other casual war clans. Tell a guy who thinks offense is OP that base designs need to change doesnít make sense. Itís not him whose base needs to change.