Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why only 1 book to choose from?

Who are all these people taking bad about the people angry that these clan games are terrible? Supercell paid you? I mean wth? This round of clan games are stupid. Peeps want the hero upgrades. Give peeps what they want!
    Last edited by Tanis111; January 13th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

Pirating on the high seas, while creating works of art for the future.
    The book of heros etc. will each be granted in clan games so you will have a chance to get all.

Boom Beach:
    Member of TF PIRATE$. Exp. lvl 31
    Clash of Clans:
    CoLeader of clan SealBrothers. Exp. lvl 110

I'm cool with it. When these weekend games were announced I was surprised that they'd be giving out hero upgrades so often. So, while I had anticipated it, I'm not surprised that they're not offering it this time, especially with how easy these are to complete. I get the disappointment though. I was debating trying for 2 hero upgrades per week with it, 1 with the book, 1 with time.
    IGN: cardsfan
    Clan: Dark Stardom (#8YRCCRR2) (Lvl 13)
    Interested in Joining? CLICK HERE!!!!!

Centennial Club
    you guys are missing the point, there aren't 2 players the same in this game, so why assume that everyone wants to choose from 1 book... why aren't we given the option? That's all.

if the options are clan games once a week with limited choices, or every month with a better selection, I'd choose the latter.

Forum Elder
    i don't actually need a book of building, but i need to free up a builder (irrespective of from hero or from building) & SC will give it in one day this week (y)

While I would rather have a book of fighting or of spells, I will still participate in the games even if I have nothing left for my Builders to build. Since we have 5 Builders and just one lab it seems to me lab takes the longest out of the entire game and so fighting or spells books would be better but I'll take anything I can get. They'll have more games and I'll have more chances to get other books

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sisterlimonpot View Post
    you guys are missing the point, there aren't 2 players the same in this game, so why assume that everyone wants to choose from 1 book... why aren't we given the option? That's all.

if the options are clan games once a week with limited choices, or every month with a better selection, I'd choose the latter.
    A 1 day 5k Games should give the same options as a 4 day 30k Games?

Some people will just never be happy.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthofSauron View Post
    A 1 day 5k Games should give the same options as a 4 day 30k Games?

Some people will just never be happy.
    as I expected, the point is lost on the likes of you.

Excess of everything is bad.
    I would be happy with whatever extra they decide to give... The book of building works on the BH as well, so not a bad thing for max 11s as well imo.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

Quote Originally Posted by dulincubus View Post
    why only Book of Building? i wanted Book of Heroes or Book of Fighting
    There is an easy solution. Don't play this particular clan game, wait till SC offers one with the books you want.

Or, you can do what I have done. I want a book which upgrades everything to the max level in one go - book of 9999 billion gems (which doesn't exist) so I've stopped playing this game.
    Last edited by MinionOne; January 14th, 2018 at 06:36 AM.