Thread: lava hound became a balloon

Red face lava hound became a balloon

Hello all, i not good write in English (sorry), i have a problem))
    Clash of Clans version game 9.434.14
    in clan castle (level 6) i sent request lava hound and balloon, the clan give me and my castle full. I out in the game, after 5 minutes returned to the game, in castle i see two ballons.. WHY?? what happened
    i don't now, where to write, where to find out what happened?
    thank you, all the best))

There could be a glitch, or your eye sight may be deceiving you.

I would suggest requesting for a hound again and move on with life.

Centennial Club
    It mostly happens when the mate who is donating you have the low connection icon in their screen it happen whe you minimize the game for like 7, 8 seconds and comeback to the game regardless or not your internet connection.

Yep this seems to happen when you have bad connection to internet or the person donating does. I also think it happens sometimes when you log off right as a troop is donated. Sometimes, if you log out and log back in you will find the troop is now there. Other times it isn’t. Often, when it isn’t, you need to get filled up again, but after doing your attack the missing troop is now in the castle.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

When such castle bugs happen (bad connection to the server from donor), the only way to reset the castle is to use it, in attack or defense.
    If hints appear, like the castle shows Ďfullí, but is empty/incomplete, or the request stays in chat: go to single map (goblins) and see what is the castle (long press on it), and if not desired : dismiss them in that attack.
    After the attack, the castle may show other troops donated but bugged. If such is the case, repeat, until the castle is empty.
    The castle is ready to be filled again.

In OPís case: 2 loons were donated, and a lava after, but the castle didnít have space anymore. If the castle showed full, then the lava is waiting for the castle to be reset (see above) to appear.
    Last edited by PaluEliteFamily; 1 Week Ago at 06:07 PM.
    How to post pictures (imgur.com here or tinypic.com here)