Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Third Try at Making a signature... (500 X 150) [ CnC ]

Somewhere, far off in the Hell.... Still searching for it on Google Maps though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX101 View Post
    I can't believe how amazing are everyone's new signatures, I am the true noob compared to you all when I first started

Nice sig! I can see that it is a smudging background
    You got the border down I see that too hehe
    Text would definitely complete this piece of art

Some more Cnc is that this size chosen looks a bit too long in width in comparison/proportion of the length. (The forum size 500x100 is long too But we have no choice but to choose that size for normal sigs)

If it's gonna be an actual real signature (meaning not 500x100), keep in mind that the width doesn't have to be 100. The black and white sig you did (with the render with a gun) was a good size for an example, width longer than length but not too long

Not all sigs need text,

Axis Dino from Deviantart.com

Wishlah from Deviantart

Those are a few examples of no text signatures, they work just as well if the signature is already detailed. But if it is lacking in detail and seems to be missing something, your best bet is probably text to finish the signature. But those are some of my personal inspirations

I went through Wishlah's works and I gotta admit, that guy is God-Gifted!!! He makes everything look so easy
    I am currently working on another signature...let's see how it will come out
    I'm implementing text on it too

I'm dead lol!! Here it is, Delta.
    YOUR MASTERPIECE!

Somewhere, far off in the Hell.... Still searching for it on Google Maps though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Killercheese View Post
    You are getting better day by day... Just the text you need to master then you are ready to start a shop of your own or you can join mine
    I'm really trying hard to learn how to master the text...but still no success
    hahaha!! Thanks for that last line, hopefully, I'm able to join ya'll soon in the Signature shops!! fingers-crossed

I'm dead lol!! Here it is, Delta.
    YOUR MASTERPIECE!