Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donating into war cc should count!

Donating into war cc should count!

Donation towards war cc should count towards your donation numbers. Who is with me? Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigblackbug View Post
    Donation towards war cc should count towards your donation numbers. Who is with me? Cheers
    Bad idea, coz people would do wrong donations just to get those few digits in the clan names, and also this has already been suggested, thanks and have a good day.
    Last edited by RageShy111; January 13th, 2018 at 06:58 AM.

Yeah this would be a bad idea.
    Werein you donate in clan castle then delete the troops then donate and vice versa. 😊

Given that donation are limited to 8 (at clan lv10), I don’t see this as an issue. Also, people who dump troops in war ccs wouldn’t last long an any decent clan

Forum Superstar
    Given that donation are limited to 8 (at clan lv10), I don’t see this as an issue. Also, people who dump troops in war ccs wouldn’t last long an any decent clan
    Even though the limit is 8, troops can be removed from war ccs and immediately donated to again. By that method, players will be able to artificially inflate their experience points by constant removals and donations to war ccs.

Banned
    If someone donates in war CCs they'd get kicked

Oh no! this shouldn't count.

War shouldnt count. Only home village donations

Banned
    How would you find out who dumped wrong!?

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Op firstly your idea is currently ruled out and can be found in the ruled out stickies and sorry its a bad idea for several reasons firstly people would use this to increase the xp lev very quick as they would donate to warbase cc then empty them over and over then secondly you would cause massive war dramas as fools would just start donating rubbish if warbasse donations counted so nope this should never happen sorry