Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donating into war cc should count!

Well, clearly no one agrees with me, which is fine.

I still think this is a good idea, and would like to point out (as far as I know):
    1 - the number of troops one can donate into a war cc is capped, even if those troops are removed
    2 - a good clan wouldnít dump rubbish troops in the war cc. And, you can always find bad apples.
    3 - given that xp has no real meaning, I believe limited people would trade elixir for xp

However, clearly Iím in the minority on this idea.

Forum Superstar
    1- There is no cap for war cc donations.

2- Not every clan has faithful, active members. Many rely on global or random joins to keep the clan going. You also would never know who is doing the poor donations.

3- You would be surprised what people will do to advance or be the best regardless whether xp has any value.

Im fairly sure that this is addressed in the FAQ in game.

edit: You can find SCs stance on this in the FAQ in game. Itís under ďhot topicsĒ.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; January 13th, 2018 at 09:01 PM.

There is a cap on war cc troop donation, this is 8 for a lv10 clan. Even if troops are removed, you canít donate more than the cap.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigblackbug View Post
    There is a cap on war cc troop donation, this is 8 for a lv10 clan. Even if troops are removed, you can’t donate more than the cap.
    Yes, but only to one clan castle. This doesn’t prevent clan members from deleting and having troops donated by every member of the clan. By doing this, clan castles can be filled multiple times, once, by every clan member. So every war is a xp grab for every member. SC didn’t intend ccs to be used in this manner. They want the focus of war ccs to be war, not donating.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; January 13th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.

Ok, new idea. How about donation into the war cc are recoded in season stats only? no xp, or credit towards your donation achievement, would be given for war cc donation.

As leader, Iím interested in knowing the true count members are donating towards the better of the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigblackbug View Post
    Ok, new idea. How about donation into the war cc are recoded in season stats only? no xp, or credit towards your donation achievement, would be given for war cc donation.

As leader, I’m interested in knowing the true count members are donating towards the better of the clan.
    As said before, people can just donate and delete barbs to their other account and that is 1k donates in almost no time.

Thanks to REAPER for this amazing signature!
    Want one? Click here
    Recruiting:
    Lvl 14 Back-2-Back Canadian War Clan