Thread: Battle machine vs crusher.. supercell fix it asap

Battle machine vs crusher.. supercell fix it asap

my battle machine was out of walls. plz watch it and fix it asap. https://youtu.be/U04-unTVJwI
    pid: #99220L0QG
    Last edited by gargkinshuk; January 13th, 2018 at 03:54 AM.

I watched the video several times. I don't see any bug. Works as intended.

see the battle machine and crusher.. bm is out of wall but crusher crshed it

battle machine is destroying air bomb and crusher is at other side of wall but it killed the batyle machine

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Op its a very well documented and very old gliche so sadly i doubt it will be fixed anytime soon

I only saw it getting. Hit by the giant cannon

Quote Originally Posted by gargkinshuk View Post
    see the battle machine and crusher.. bm is out of wall but crusher crshed it
    This is not a bug. If you are close to the wall and in range of the crusher, then you will get damaged.

In theory, you are supposed to be "crushed". But, it works like all other defenses. If you are in range (in the circle), then it can hurt you. It's not about if the crusher animation looks like you were under the crusher rock. The animation will never cover the entire circle range. It's just an animation; the real damage area is the circle you see when you click on the defense.

Fresh Spawn
    I think the problem is that he reads the details of updates and assumes that they actually fixed it. Though it no longer seems to be quite as effective now as of about 3 updates ago.....so that's something. Now your attacker has to pretty much encroach on the wall. In your case, the Mech just has a lot of junk in his trunk. Been frustrating me quite a bit as well.