Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: GC and FB friends missing today

Centennial Club

GC and FB friends missing today

I noticed today I am missing many friends from GC and FB. Players I know are still active (several post on this forum) and who still show as friends on FB and when checking with old Apple device still show as GC friends. Several others in my nh are experiencing same issue.

The same thing has happened to me😟😢. I have tried closing the app and hard closing my device but they are still missing. I donít have Facebook so it is my GC friends who are missing, but not all of them. About half I think.
    Edit. Several others in my NH are missing some of their GCfriends also.
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; 1 Week Ago at 04:53 AM.

Farm Level 151. Town 44. Farm ID is Y2GPJQGJ .😊

Centennial Club
    Mine are also missing 😢

Because it is not all of them perhaps people donít immediately realise. Various people in our NH are missing friends, sometimes the same ones but not always. I have worked out that this happened sometime yesterday afternoon or overnight my time. I wonder if it is coincidence that late yesterday afternoon I installed the latest Apple security update🤔

Farm Level 151. Town 44. Farm ID is Y2GPJQGJ .😊

Centennial Club
    It would seem it is not a GC problem as I can see many of those missing from Hay Day in other games. The only way I noticed was I saw I had moved up 13 places on the leaderboard compared to friends. When I started looking I noticed how many were missing. I hope they can be retrieved as the game will change completely for me without be able to interact with these long time friends.

I have the same problem. Was told to check my internet connection etc... Hope they solve this soon.

Tag:#jcyjr8pu
    Current lvl:124
    TimeZone:GMT+2
    Please note that I do not fill sugar or dairy boat orders.I also do not accept challenges.

Same for me!!
    I realized this yesterday and it affects only some GC contacts, not all. Some of them were very active.
    I hope they will fix it soon.
    I wrote about the issue in the Facebook page of Official Hay Day and I received a private message from a fake account, that was asking me to contact a FB page called "Programmers Hay Day", described as gaming video creator with 562. It's a scam attempt, I already reported the conversation do FB. Be aware!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ciglieggia View Post
    Same for me!!
    I realized this yesterday and it affects only some GC contacts, not all. Some of them were very active.
    I hope they will fix it soon.
    I wrote about the issue in the Facebook page of Official Hay Day and I received a private message from a fake account, that was asking me to contact a FB page called "Programmers Hay Day", described as gaming video creator with 562. It's a scam attempt, I already reported the conversation do FB. Be aware!
    Seems like a scamming site! We would never ask you to login, or hand out any login credentials. I will report that Page and hopefully it will taken down.

If FB or GC friends are all of the sudden missing, the most likely explanation is some hiccups with their servers. Most cases resolve themselves by time.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Seems like a scamming site! We would never ask you to login, or hand out any login credentials. I will report that Page and hopefully it will taken down.

If FB or GC friends are all of the sudden missing, the most likely explanation is some hiccups with their servers. Most cases resolve themselves by time.

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks a lot!
    I reported also the account that from FB suggested me the page, it was created 2 days ago and the page as well seems quite new.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick, I believe this is far more than just a temporary problem. More importantly, what has become apparent is that losing that friend in GC affects those very same farms that were also friends on FB and more worrisome it overrides seeing them as in-game friends when browsing through the shop farm to farm. I had several farms where all methods were used. The only way to see those is from the in-game friends tab. Going farm to farm they simply will not appear. A prime example of this is my very own baby farm.

Hopefully however this will be the impetus needed to bump the 150 in game friend limit.

ETA. I decided to go look in older devices that aren't yet or incapable of upgrading iOS further to see what friends were left in there as clearly in iOS 11 you can't see the actual people. A device on iOS 9 showed I had 163 friends. A device still on 5.1.1 shows only 100. The friends showing there seems to currently accurately reflect the friends I see in Hay Day. But to be clear, just because someone who was my friend in MY list no longer appears, doesn't mean I am no longer showing on their friend list to them.
    Last edited by FruitDaddy; 5 Days Ago at 12:51 PM.