Thread: Up, up & away

Up, up & away

As I have previously posted, IMO, there needs to be a portion of an update dedicated to the higher level players.
    After 5+ years,many of us are getting to the 200 or so level, or well beyond, as in my case & several RL friends that play.
    Less senior farms are working on their buildings, land, fishing & town expansions, machine mastery, etc.

i think it'd be neat if we had an airplane, maybe a runway across the river. The plane could request items, similar to the boat. Since we are all filthy rich, after loading the plane, we could (potentially) pay coins to send the aircraft to various places, some taking longer but offering more XP.

Somehow, SC has to create an avenue to increase the XP for higher levels. We have supported the game for years & assisted new farms. I know I've bought more than my share of diamonds (my choice) and help, help, help with boats all day long, when playing. For those of us hiring Tom, essentially we are giving money away each time we fill a crate.

Some newer farmers may not understand this but you will once you start opening levels that take 2 million or more XP to complete. Consider the time it takes to do your current level.

This is would also encourage those close to the necessary level to keep at it.

I don't know what level something like this should be initiated. But at least over 150.
    Last edited by Gertie777; 5 Days Ago at 03:41 AM.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage

An airplane sounds interesting. I'm on board. Pardon the pun.

Farm level: 205 Silo 10,000 formerly maxed and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013 - 10,000+ Green vouchers, 1,000+ Gold vouchers
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns. Not to be confused with anyone else's opinions, ideas and concerns.

Besta, pack your carry on, get your boarding pass and meet me at the gate.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage

Sounds fun as well as rewarding!