Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I give up

Quote Originally Posted by UR4IC View Post
    Face it...War matchmaking is still broken. Most mods here have a tongue kiss relationship with Supercell and argue against most posts here about war matchups. We play fair with no engineered bases but with some 0.5. We won 6 in a row with some very close wars...but the seventh war I guess Supercell MM decided to match us against an engineered clan with 0 wins. Enemy Engineered clan had lots of ties and some losses against probably better engineered clans. Note to self: The higher the fair wins you get then throw in an engineered base on your side.
    0.5s are engineered.....

Typical. Go scour the forums.

Compared to low defense with a TH11 with max troops? ok...lol. What was I thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chang405 View Post
    0.5s are engineered.....
    Compared to low defense with a TH11 with max troops? ok...lol. What was I thinking.

Different degrees of engineering but engineered non the less. My clan runs 0.5s as our form of engineering and we have faced all sorts of engineers for months now and that includes low defense Th11 with max troops. If you want to reduce your chances of matching an engineered clan stop running the 0.5s. Or you can stubbornly hold on to your assertion that 0.5s are not engineered and continue to have them in your war lineup and continue to face engineers who have more powerful bases.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I canít tell if you are saying OPís clan should try having those th10s go to th11 rather than quitting or not?
    Sure they should.There is always something that can be done to change the outcome of your clans fortunes, so long as you are willing to embrace change. We started roster engineering at a time when it was little known, to reduce our overall war weight in response to facing engineered line ups. Now we run 2 types of line up, a bigger base "straight"one, where our biggest base is a rushed TH11 (which we lose at least half of the time), and a lower weight rostered one which we most likely win. Mind you, in both cases, its a while since we came across any engineers. Also, last couple of rostered spins havent been against rostered clans either, which was the usual opponent. Will continue to monitor this situation, as we get such a top end advantage, it makes the war pointless.

Typical. Go scour the forums.
    In other words you cannot find any posts to support your claim?
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here