Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Friendly War Base

Friendly War Base

I'm new to friendly wars and I have three accounts - TH10, TH9, TH8. I'm able to make modification and put a base on on my TH9 & TH8 without any cooldown, but I can't on my TH10 account. Would anyone please explain?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    You're partially correct. You can't make changes to your TH9 either. Villages TH8 and below aren't subject to the cooldown period. Villages TH9 and up are. This is to prevent players from copying an opponents' war base and practicing against it. It was felt that the risk was greatest at TH9 and above.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 15 - 531 Clan War wins
    TOGA Alliance (#LQJ9GR00): USAR, Adult ! AB, Second Fiddle
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    You're partially correct. You can't make changes to your TH9 either. Villages TH8 and below aren't subject to the cooldown period. Villages TH9 and up are. This is to prevent players from copying an opponents' war base and practicing against it. It was felt that the risk was greatest at TH9 and above.

I checked it again, I am able to change my base on my TH9 account even after a lil modification, but my friend who's also th9 can't. Weird?
    Last edited by HalfBloodPrince; 1 Week Ago at 05:04 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBloodPrince View Post
    I checked it again, I am able to change my base on my TH9 account even after a lil modification, but my friend who's also th9 can't. Weird?
    If you are on you home village and move a building to a spot occupied by another building the same size then those two buildings will swap positions and you will still be able to select the village for a FC. If that is what you are doing then try moving a building to a corner or another empty spot and then try to select the village for a FC.