Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Clan War Mismatched Again 😢😥

  1. #1

    Clan War Mismatched Again 😢😥

    Hello Friends,
    I hope supercell will read this. My clan name is CRANKERS, I started clan war today 20 vs 20, it took 45 mins to search for perfect matchup..and yeah it did found perfect opponent. We have 2 TH11, 10 TH10, 4 TH9, 2 TH8 and 2 TH7. But My opponent has 12 TH11, 4 TH10, 4 TH8. My Clanmates has already quit this war..They said they will not attack. This is happening 10th time with us. And we have lost all 10..because opponent obviously destroyed our base 100 % in almost all 10 wars. I don't know how to encourage my Clanmates.. They have stated that they will stop playing Clash of clans because of this rubbish war match-making. My clan is a War clan..we do war always but nowadays supercell want us to focus more on clan games, builder base, events and all. They don't bother about what is happening in wars. We formed This clan on 2014..But I think It will end here in 2018.
    I hope supercell will read this. I know Everyone is having same problem but Our clan focus more on clan wars not clan games. Thank you Supercell for this wonderful game. Hope you will fixed this in future and we will join this game Again.
    Last edited by Vikram9028; January 12th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,670
    Just stating TH levels and how many doesn't give the whole picture. What are their hero levels for all bases, how many have inferno, eagle etc. Also what are your clan's hero levels, eagles, infernos etc by base. This will help others actually see if it's indeed a mismatch or if it just appears that way at first glance.

    Lots of people who just look at how many TH11s they have and don't dig into how powerful or weak the opponent really is quit too early.
    TH11 - Max Defense/Lab, 160/300 Ivory Walls, 50/50/20 heroes

    All time high trophies: TH - 5529; BH - 5487
    Clan: Toilet Clashers

  3. #3
    Senior Member Lakshya123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Pathankot, Punjab, India
    Posts
    284
    Yeh that a serious matter
    This happens because you don't choose right ppl for war. As in opponent clan just focus on mirror base of for your clanmates with th11 you may notice they are made just same as th9, TH8, or th7 with same no of walls, AT, WT they all could be crazy engineer. Implies you got matchmaking according to war weight not th। So dont worry just crush enemy clan with maxed star
    Till then Clash on

    SIGNATURE GIFTED BY PLANK
    Get yours here
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...More-%21/page1

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePeskyDingo View Post
    Just stating TH levels and how many doesn't give the whole picture. What are their hero levels for all bases, how many have inferno, eagle etc. Also what are your clan's hero levels, eagles, infernos etc by base. This will help others actually see if it's indeed a mismatch or if it just appears that way at first glance.

    Lots of people who just look at how many TH11s they have and don't dig into how powerful or weak the opponent really is quit too early.
    It does not matter because opponents troops are maxed like bowler, lavahound, loons.

  5. #5
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,794
    Fyi not everyone is experiencing it. I get that is most of the complaints here but it's not everyone. Also most of the time there are things you can do to improve the odds of a poor matchup however most won't do it.
    Everyone needs to get it through their heads that the mm doesn't match based on th so there is very little point in only displaying that info.
    And lastly since wars are almost never perfectly even both sides can usually claim the other side has an unfair advantage somehow.
    My last war in my lower clan was the following
    Us 1 th8, 1 th7, 2 th5, 2 th4, 2 th3, 2 th2.
    They had 2 th7 and 8 th5. Just how was a th2 supposed to 3* a th5? Clearly we had an advantage with the th8 but they had the advantage with all the th5's. Or to put it how most would claim we had an unfair advantage with a th8 and they didnt. However they had an unfair advantage with 6 th5's. Care to guess what the final score was and who won?
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

  6. #6
    Forum Elder TankSinatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikram9028 View Post
    It does not matter because opponents troops are maxed like bowler, lavahound, loons.
    Wait a couple months, and you'll see worse matches vs clans that DON'T have maxed troops. Until they PCP up on war day.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

  7. #7
    Forum Hero JFSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,402
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    Fyi not everyone is experiencing it. I get that is most of the complaints here but it's not everyone. Also most of the time there are things you can do to improve the odds of a poor matchup however most won't do it.
    Everyone needs to get it through their heads that the mm doesn't match based on th so there is very little point in only displaying that info.
    And lastly since wars are almost never perfectly even both sides can usually claim the other side has an unfair advantage somehow.
    My last war in my lower clan was the following
    Us 1 th8, 1 th7, 2 th5, 2 th4, 2 th3, 2 th2.
    They had 2 th7 and 8 th5. Just how was a th2 supposed to 3* a th5? Clearly we had an advantage with the th8 but they had the advantage with all the th5's. Or to put it how most would claim we had an unfair advantage with a th8 and they didnt. However they had an unfair advantage with 6 th5's. Care to guess what the final score was and who won?
    Clearly if you had equal skill (and without knowing all the details of base layouts, etc.), you did. You had the advantage via roster engineering. I imagine your TH8 three starred the top two TH7s; your TH7 three starred their TH5s at #3&4, and your remaining TH5s took care of the 5-10. They were probably unable to three star your TH8, which is all the difference needed.

    I did this roster engineering with great success in my one-man clan. I understand your larger point about not matching THs, and you provide an excellent example of how the MM would view this as fair, when it clearly isn't.
    Playing since December 2012
    Accounts:
    JFSoul; Colin's Fury; JS Navy; 5 TH10/9s
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy





  8. #8
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by JFSoul View Post
    Clearly if you had equal skill (and without knowing all the details of base layouts, etc.), you did. You had the advantage via roster engineering. I imagine your TH8 three starred the top two TH7s; your TH7 three starred their TH5s at #3&4, and your remaining TH5s took care of the 5-10. They were probably unable to three star your TH8, which is all the difference needed.

    I did this roster engineering with great success in my one-man clan. I understand your larger point about not matching THs, and you provide an excellent example of how the MM would view this as fair, when it clearly isn't.
    Fairly close it went like this:
    Th8 1&4
    Th7 2&3
    Th5 5
    Th4 6&5 failed on the 5
    Th3 7&8
    Th2 9&10 didn't have base set up for defense. All walls were off to the side.
    Yes, my roster of non rushed bases defeated their rushed clan 30-24. They didn't even try our th7&8.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

  9. #9
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikram9028 View Post
    It does not matter because opponents troops are maxed like bowler, lavahound, loons.
    Well you left that information out of your OP so how is anyone supposed to know? The more information about the matchup the better, and just listing what TH level they are doesn't mean too much to most people in this subforum.

    Anyways, it all still does matter. If they have junk bases or weak defense bases you can 3* them all still.
    TH11 - Max Defense/Lab, 160/300 Ivory Walls, 50/50/20 heroes

    All time high trophies: TH - 5529; BH - 5487
    Clan: Toilet Clashers

  10. #10
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    593
    Shame on yet another bad match up Vikram. Guys, they been a war clan since 2014, I would think they will know a bad match up by now. Its got so bad the clan are giving up, so obviously they are having a bad time of it. Hope things work out ok for you OP.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •