Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sick of long archer attacks!!!

I started a thread in Ideas & Feature Requests about adding a pause button to the Clock Tower so that the boost is not wasted during a long attack using archers.

A percentage builder base challenge came up on the Clan Games menu, so I thought I would give it a try with one of my alt villages (not attacked for over 6 months on any of my accounts). Would you believe it I got the 200% damage in 3 attacks including 2 wins all with my level 12 sneaky archers using the old strategic deployment taking the whole 3 minutes.
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

Is that a multi target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just a infrared heat lamp.
    Try some "healing" factor 50 to protect you.....

While I'd prefer a "give up" button, if sc would just give me a way to taunt the sneaky archer attackers then i would be happy. Now i just curse them as my clock runs down.

Honestly the best is watching them waste all that time only to pop out and see that i put up three stars to their guaranteed 55% lol