Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 371 War Win Streak?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I say SC should reward them with their ability to change their trophies! I’m thinking they could give them every missing defense for free and even put them on their war maps for them to save time.
    Saw that comment earlier . Made me chuckle. Then I thought how glorious this game would be if they did it for everybody! Then I snapped back to reality. Though I am quite happy with the power potion solution. I imagine the engineered clan we are facing is feeling a bit frustrated. All that hard work on their engineered bases for little gain.

I have a TH10 (with infernos) with 12/15 heroes that I bumped to 11 and upgraded the lab. No warden, No CC, no camps. I juiced my troops and tripled one of their TH10's with infernos! lol. Serves them right too. Not only did the engineer their villages, they engineered their roster. They are going to loose as well. GG SuperCell (and not in a sarcastic way this time).

Edit: It might actually be a close war. They are miraculously tripling some of our top bases.
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; January 13th, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    Saw that comment earlier . Made me chuckle. Then I thought how glorious this game would be if they did it for everybody! Then I snapped back to reality. Though I am quite happy with the power potion solution. I imagine the engineered clan we are facing is feeling a bit frustrated. All that hard work on their engineered bases for little gain.

I have a TH10 (with infernos) with 12/15 heroes that I bumped to 11 and upgraded the lab. No warden, No CC, no camps. I juiced my troops and tripled one of their TH10's with infernos! lol. Serves them right too. Not only did the engineer their villages, they engineered their roster. They are going to loose as well. GG SuperCell (and not in a sarcastic way this time).
    And this is a new type of engineering that the potions are creating. Not everybody has the skill to make it count, but everybody now has the option of a TH11 army on a TH10 weighted base.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post

Edit: It might actually be a close war. They are miraculously tripling some of our top bases.
    I have two engineered 10s that I’m considering moving to 11 for the lab. Haven’t decided yet.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black (not white) clouds screen; Legends2 5000+ trophies, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 players; let us do more from clouds like watch war, donate, do FCs, base design; create 3rd PvP trophy ladder or add PvP above 6000 in legends.

So that war, yeah, we won by .04% destruction. Lol. I was punching numbers in the calculator double and triple checking. Close war!

They did power up a few of their 11ís to clear our 9ís haha. And they did use power potions first.
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; January 13th, 2018 at 04:26 AM.

Pro Member
    I think this should be perfect to post here -
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...gy-revealed%21