Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 371 War Win Streak?

371 War Win Streak?

How a clan can reach that milestone?
    I was like "How?"

Their required trophies to join are also 666
    How is this possible?
    Pls .. Anyone with answers?
    Last edited by Ajax; 1 Week Ago at 12:07 PM.

The win streak is by engineering. If you look at their bases, they have some very unusual bases.

The trophy requirement: people used to say it was an old glitch and they have just never changed it since. But they set the BB one to 666 as well, and when SC(?) reset it to 0, they set it back to 666 again. I don't see any other way for them to repeatedly set a value that the client application doesn't permit except by either hacking the client application, or interfering with the communications between the client and the server.
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e
    Looking for the Clash Royale forum? It moved here: https://communityroyale.com/

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    The win streak is by engineering. If you look at their bases, they have some very unusual bases.

The trophy requirement: people used to say it was an old glitch and they have just never changed it since. But they set the BB one to 666 as well, and when SC(?) reset it to 0, they set it back to 666 again. I don't see any other way for them to repeatedly set a value that the client application doesn't permit except by either hacking the client application, or interfering with the communications between the client and the server.
    I know. But 371? Isn't it unrealistic?
    No loss. No draws. SC should raise a eyebrow on this.
    Last edited by madman53190; 1 Week Ago at 11:05 AM.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    IMO it is an artificial streak manufactured by manipulating a system. But that is not the same as cheating and therefore there is no reason for SC to question it.

They have the octopus to detect anomalies worthy of a ban and a war win streak is not a determining factor as to whether a ban is warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    IMO it is an artificial streak manufactured by manipulating a system. But that is not the same as cheating and therefore there is no reason for SC to question it.

They have the octopus to detect anomalies worthy of a ban and a war win streak is not a determining factor as to whether a ban is warranted.
    Oh. Is that so. Thanks for clearing doubt.

. But they set the BB one to 666 as well, and when SC(?) reset it to 0, they set it back to 666 again. I don't see any other way for them to repeatedly set a value that the client application doesn't permit except by either hacking the client application, or interfering with the communications between the client and the server.
    This I didn't know. Wow, that's scary doors opening into a world of oblivion stuff....wow...

Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Their actual streak is higher than 371, and goes back to before the relevant data files were made available publically
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 10 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: early TH11, 41/40/6

You should remove the clan tag from the OP, it is against the forum rules. A picture that censors the name and tag would be fine.
    If you suspect they cheat by modding, take a picture and send it to the support.

I don't know about anymore but a few years ago I'd hear of clans who would make two clans and spin the same weights so they'd match each other every time. Since both the clans spun the same weird/heavily engineered break down it was very effective. Main clan would always win then the other clan would switch to a new clan to avoid the matching cool down.
    The Unwanted: 50/50/20 |So, so close to max th11|
    Quote Originally Posted by Praveenkumar12 View Post
    It's not like you'll die if you sit in clouds for 10 hours either.
    Quote Originally Posted by DBlaze View Post
    My issue is that it's impossible to defend anymore. Getting 1 star on a max th11 is almost automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyegg View Post
    You should remove the clan tag from the OP, it is against the forum rules. A picture that censors the name and tag would be fine.
    If you suspect they cheat by modding, take a picture and send it to the support.
    It's a Moderators decision, but naming and shaming is against forum rules.
    The OP isn't really shaming them or accusing them, just asking about their amazing win streak and their trophy joining number.

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 10 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: early TH11, 41/40/6

Trainee

👍Oh...Thanks