Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 371 War Win Streak?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    The win streak is by engineering. If you look at their bases, they have some very unusual bases.

The trophy requirement: people used to say it was an old glitch and they have just never changed it since. But they set the BB one to 666 as well, and when SC(?) reset it to 0, they set it back to 666 again. I don't see any other way for them to repeatedly set a value that the client application doesn't permit except by either hacking the client application, or interfering with the communications between the client and the server.
    They should reset the win streak to zero to pay them back for such tinkering.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyegg View Post
    You should remove the clan tag from the OP, it is against the forum rules. A picture that censors the name and tag would be fine.
    If you suspect they cheat by modding, take a picture and send it to the support.
    rereading the entire thread, I only see “modding” mentioned here. Just asking how they did it does not mean the same as a cheating accusation.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    They should reset the win streak to zero to pay them back for such tinkering.
    And give them all a free eagle artillery.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    The win streak is by engineering. If you look at their bases, they have some very unusual bases.

The trophy requirement: people used to say it was an old glitch and they have just never changed it since. But they set the BB one to 666 as well, and when SC(?) reset it to 0, they set it back to 666 again. I don't see any other way for them to repeatedly set a value that the client application doesn't permit except by either hacking the client application, or interfering with the communications between the client and the server.
    Or by having SC themselves set it for them. That will make more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post
    And give them all a free eagle artillery.
    How funny would that be? Congrats to all clans with win streaks over 10, every player in your clan gets the major defense that goes with their town hall for free! We have already placed it on your war map, although you may wish to edit its location. Congrats on your prizes!
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    How funny would that be? Congrats to all clans with win streaks over 10, every player in your clan gets the major defense that goes with their town hall for free! We have already placed it on your war map, although you may wish to edit its location. Congrats on your prizes!
    Bwaaaahahahahaahahaha....I would like to see the clan tag to visit and see there build strategy. Can anyone share this within forum rules?

Fresh Spawn
    I can explain it...
    This is a Master Super Hyper Engineered Clan

Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    How a clan can reach that milestone?
    I was like "How?"

Their required trophies to join are also 666
    How is this possible?
    Pls .. Anyone with answers?
    They meet early th9's and th8's in war, and they bully them with their Engineers. My clan have met them before and i remember that we beat them and stop their streak back then.. We were so happy to have won because it was not easy as they have so many crazy anti 3 star bases, Me and my clanmates even had plans to put a thread here about how we beat them here on the forums but thats when i stopped dreaming.
    Last edited by Ocube06; 6 Days Ago at 01:14 PM.

So people stop losing their minds...

OP, I suspect modding is the correct answer
    Last edited by bigf1973; 6 Days Ago at 01:31 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by bigf1973 View Post
    OP, modding is the correct answer
    That’s a serious accusation. 371 consecutive wins would take over 2 years to achieve if warring nonstop. I would think that if the Martians were modding that they would have been banned a long time ago. Especially since many players, and I’m sure SC as well, know of their streak. Can you provide proof of such an unjustified claim?