Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst match-up I've ever come across!! :(

Yeah, we like to start war search around 5:30pm mountain time. The war that starts today. I started that search at 5:30pm, let it run all night. cancelled it at 9am, restarted at about noon found a match about an hr later. It has worked pretty consistently like this for the last few months. Every once in a while we get lucky, and it finds one for us in the evening. Every once in a while we get unlucky and it finds it in the middle of the night
    Last edited by ccmushroom; 6 Days Ago at 05:49 PM.
    Max th9 with 30/30 hero's,Check us out: Magnitude 11, ​Magnitude 12. I was walking past the mental hospital the other day and all the patients were shouting, '13....13.....13.'The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks.I looked through to see what was going on.....Some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ poked me in the eye with a stick!Then they all started shouting '14.....14....14....

Forum Veteran
    We have matched several clans like the one described in this thread. I think we have won more than we have lost. I specifically remember 2 wins and 1 loss but all were very winnable.

Initial reactions always are of shock when you scroll down the opponents roster to only see TH11s but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a mismatch...
    TH11 - Max Defense, Max Walls, 47/49/20 heroes

All time high trophies: TH - 5529; BH - 5487
    Clan: Toilet Clashers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    Okay Lady, I made it over to your clan! Here is what I found:

1st.

You should definitely show up to this war. These style of clans are very flaky. I have seen many of them give up if the war gets to hard.

2nd.

The opposing clan has 7 of their TH11's with only air troops. Power Potions could change this, but they would be using a lot of them. If they did chances are they would not be proficient with non air troops (as they probably don't have much experience with ground attacks). Let's just assume that they won't (not really much you can do if they decide to anyways).

Almost all your bases have infernos. I would set at least #6 and down too single target mode. This will be very strong in warding off/defending dragon attacks. Also, I would fill the war cc's in #6 and down with these troop combos (mix them up per base so as not to be predictable). Make sure CC's are hard to lure. Most likely they will bring loons to lure your cc's. If they cannot get the cc totally lured, they will just spam away and that baby dragon and a few archers that are left will wreck their attack. This will be great at defending against lavaloon spam.

-All Archers + Baby Drag + 1 Loon
    -All Archers + Big Drag + 1 Loon
    -All Archers

So by doing these two things, you will have potentially negated 7 of their th11's.

Add to that, that they have 4 th10's that are pretty much useless this war, thats 22 attacks out of 40 that will most likely be unproductive at getting 3 stars. That gives them 1 serious attack left over to get 3 stars on your bases with very little room for error.

3rd.

Your clan is defensively superior to theirs, They are giving your clan 4-5 stars (easily gained) that they will be hard pressed to recover.

4th.

Your bases #1-#5 should have normal CC troops and maybe 1 inferno set to multi and one to single.

That pretty much sums up any advice I can offer. Power Potions may or may not get used.

One thing you might consider. You have quite a few 40/40 max Th10's on your roster. I don't know if your clan participates in CWL/NDL leagues, but if not, you may want to consider bumping them to th11 and just upgrading the lab (no troops). You guys could really light a clan like this up with power potions if needed. Just changing to th11 and upgrading lab structure would basically 0 effect on your match making.

Good Luck on your war. It's definitely an uphill battle for you. Hopefully your defenses and base designs will prevail! I think you guys may very well be able to win this one. I will be interested to know how it turns out! Thanks for letting me stop by.
    I swear I would have written about 80% of what you wrote in replying to OP, even without the need to visit the clan...

Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    I swear I would have written about 80% of what you wrote in replying to OP, even without the need to visit the clan...
    Yeah, I was a bit confused because their roster is pretty much TH11-Th10 (which I saw when I visited). I don't have much experience with those level of wars (Our wars are th11-th9) so needed a better picture of what was going on. Looking at the war map helped. Once I saw the match, I realized it was typically what we see. I mainly wanted to evaluate the opposing clans th11's.
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; 6 Days Ago at 08:22 PM.
    DeathStorm-10|22/22|2120*|FireStorm-10|15/20|2151*|SuperStorm-9|12/15|2123*
    DragonStorm-9|7/8|1495*|PerfectStorm-9|6/10|1404*|BarkStorm-11|16/18/5|1300*
    BrainStorm
    -10|10/15|1419*

Fresh Spawn
    We have a worse current match up, we have 4 th9 in our 40 man war and they have 1 th10 and 11 th9... We gonna get owned...

At Supercell HQ, trying to find out the new update
    So this is just terrible matchmaking... I see. Sorry about that, hopefully SC will fix this in the future
    Clash Royale: GamingClash3
    Clan: DarknessShadows, Leader. See us here: http://statsroyale.com/clan/LQYYGLC

Fresh Spawn
    Bad luck dude

Lady, how goes the war?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    Lady, how goes the war?
    War ended.
    Result- Victory. Yay!!!
    Stars- 53-47.
    Attacks used-- Us(38/40) enemy(36/40)
    Total destruction- 94.55%- 83.45%.

They took a huge break after using 17 attacks. And they started attacking in last 2 hrs. And many of them failed miserably. They could not even 2* our th 10's with maxed out troops.

I just understood Confidence is something that matters in war. You lose it, You lost the war.

Thanks to SuperStorm for helping us and boosting our confidence level.
    Stay blessed Storm. You are a kind person.

One reason people resist change is that They focus on what they have to give up.
    Instead of what they have to gain.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    War ended.
    Result- Victory. Yay!!!
    Stars- 53-47.
    Attacks used-- Us(38/40) enemy(36/40)
    Total destruction- 94.55%- 83.45%.

They took a huge break after using 17 attacks. And they started attacking in last 2 hrs. And many of them failed miserably. They could not even 2* our th 10's with maxed out troops.

I just understood Confidence is something that matters in war. You lose it, You lost the war.

Thanks to SuperStorm for helping us and boosting our confidence level.
    Stay blessed Storm. You are a kind person.
    Shocking, another early call of worst match ever ends in a win. Congrats.