Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kudos to everyone who put the mystery derby together

Kudos to everyone who put the mystery derby together

Kudos to the player who had the original idea, kudos to SC team for seeing the value in it, and for bringing it to life.
    Mystery derby is so much fun!
    I was wary and skeptical about it, because I like to "be prepared", and I thought I wouldn't never ever dare to take a task without knowing what I'm signing up for...
    It turned out, I can be carefree, and reckless, and totally irresponsible. Once my 9th mystery task was done, I collected an re-loaded all my machines, collected town, did my boat, did fishing area, collected all animals, and finally ... I challenged fate and decided to take my 10th task too 😂. I love it! Best derby ever 💗💗💗

Forum Superstar
    Yes, it is quite my favourite thing in HD right now . Now I don't usually prepare all that much for Derbies, but this is so much fun!
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

I agree ... my favorite derby by far

I was nervous about it at first but it has turned out to be my favorite derby as well. That’s not to say it’s been smooth sailing, the fishing task killed me but that’s part of the randomness that’s has made this derby fun.

My face face right before I click on a mystery task
    Me : Facebook | PM ME | Hay Day | Email
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.

Quote Originally Posted by THNSUM View Post
    I was nervous about it at first but it has turned out to be my favorite derby as well. That’s not to say it’s been smooth sailing, the fishing task killed me but that’s part of the randomness that’s has made this derby fun.

Hahahahaha, I‘m crying here. This picture. Exactly my expression of it too
    Until now, I‘ve been lucky with my mystery tasks. But I don‘t want to jinx it.

KIK: bender_018
    Level: 108 (level 100 reached on 13. November 2017)

Looking for a new hood? Read here

Quote Originally Posted by SusannaLovelyPigs View Post
    Kudos to the player who had the original idea, kudos to SC team for seeing the value in it, and for bringing it to life.
    I was wary and skeptical about it, because I like to "be prepared", and I thought I wouldn't never ever dare to take a task without knowing what I'm signing up for...
    It turned out, I can be carefree, and reckless, and totally irresponsible. Once my 9th mystery task was done, I collected an re-loaded all my machines, collected town, did my boat, did fishing area, collected all animals, and finally ... I challenged fate and decided to take my 10th task too . I love it! Best derby ever 
    So glad someone started a thread that gives SC credit for something new, fun and great for HayDay players.

This was the most fun I have had doing the derby since it first began. It made me think like a new farmer again. Remember back you first started and opened more slots on your machines and you would load up with syrup, and then realize you needed brown sugar. Or you were always surprised by what the boat was going to as for because you had not yet learned the Ďtrickí of tapping on the dock.

I love that this was a breath of fresh air! Nick, please take this thread back to the team and show them that we can acknowledge the great things they do.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by THNSUM View Post
    I was nervous about it at first but it has turned out to be my favorite derby as well. Thatís not to say itís been smooth sailing, the fishing task killed me but thatís part of the randomness thatís has made this derby fun.

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... I can actually picture all of us with that same face .... can't stop laughing hahahaha .. this made my day.

Regarding the derby, I like it a lot too, not as much as bingo, but right next.

Quote Originally Posted by SusannaLovelyPigs View Post
    It turned out, I can be carefree, and reckless, and totally irresponsible. Once my 9th mystery task was done, I collected an re-loaded all my machines, collected town, did my boat, did fishing area, collected all animals, and finally ... I challenged fate and decided to take my 10th task too . I love it! Best derby ever 
    Would you be saying that if you got 2 goats milk tasks in a row. No task should take more than 1 day to complete. Please please get rid of the goats milk tasks or reduce the amount it requires to complete. It has completely ruined the derby this week, I don’t even feel like playing.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 191
    Town Level - 59
    Achievements Completed - 143/144 just Bingo III to go
    Game Center - Philly+B

Yes, very nice, great fun!!!

My only suggestion is maybe tone down the goat milk tasks.

We, for the most part, never do goat milk by choice. Many of us don't even like goats. Or their products.

I want to know the end results. What happens Sunday when someone selects their last task or even a 10th task, using diamonds.......what if they get something that can't possibly be completed?
    Last edited by Gertie777; January 11th, 2018 at 07:26 PM.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage

Quote Originally Posted by Philly65 View Post
    Would you be saying that if you got 2 goats milk tasks in a row. No task should take more than 1 day to complete. Please please get rid of the goats milk tasks or reduce the amount it requires to complete. It has completely ruined the derby this week, I donít even feel like playing.
    Lol, we were posting virtually the same thing, same time.

I absolutely agree with you. Not good thought process, this task should have been eliminated, IMO.

However, many smaller farms have had some horrible crop tasks too. Generally, in my experience, if someone is going to take a timely crop task, they call it, get ahead start prior to actually clicking the task. To be safe, I've always suggested people do this unless the have 200 or more fields. If someone's wifi goes out, it can blow the entire derby, for the entire hood.

Wish you could milk my goats.
    Last edited by Gertie777; January 11th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage