Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Again a ridiculous match

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    Can someone come visit your clan to see the matchup, sounds very interesting.
    Vimingchief ... can you also visit the enemy clan and see if they always match this way ? ( or perhaps they sometimes match a range of full th11 loaded with eagles, etc )
    Best Regards, Lost
    clan : erravi .. A very serious 😜 adult dutch war clan. Best win streak 43

Sounds like bad luck based on what you and VikingChief shared, OP. Sometimes that happens--not excusing the war MM, but on occasion you will draw a bad match. Happened to my clan 2 wars ago. Our opponent straight up had more defense and offense across each lane.

It's been a while since Darian or SC has discussed the MM. Would be nice to get an update, even if it's just acknowledging they will constantly make tweaks.
    Playing since December 2012
    Accounts:
    JFSoul; Colin's Fury; JS Navy; 5 TH10/9s
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy

Engineering now has a new dimension after the December update. Engineers now can use the power potion to get max troops. When war is matched, they are considered as a player with low troops and hence weighs low. But, they can get any max troops for the war! That is hurting us in this war!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost99999 View Post
    LOOKING AT THIS MATCH UP : i recommend all players to goto th11, max war troops, max warden, max your th9/10 point defenses and just engineer the best out of you clan. Clearly supercell has no interest to fix this form of engineering .. so suggest to all to just play the game supercell wants us to play it.
    Maybe for someone who has already got a max th11 and quite some practice it would be a possibility. But for people who are just trying to win with TH9 and then skip TH10 straight to TH11 is asking for trouble, cause the player has too little practice. This of course to my own experience, so maybe my clan just sucks at gaming. Strangely, we are struggling even more then before the IT change lol.

Read my post earlier, you can see how it matched.
    Yeah it is a good analysis and shows how complicated it is to try to make "even" matches without some sort of blunt addition to the matchmaker.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yeah it is a good analysis and shows how complicated it is to try to make "even" matches without some sort of blunt addition to the matchmaker.
    I actually almost felt sorry for supercell when i saw the matchup, Its really hard to create rules that would work for all situations, If they dont deporities the lower order, and dont use strict in lane checks in lower oder (which will create smaller effective pools), then rostar engineering will become more effective.

for this example it hink nerfs dynamic non linear offence tax works better than your static minimum value offence tax, as as the lower towhall probably would not be far away from the minimum weight of the tax (admittedly If you made that weight much higher it would have effected opponents but would lead to other problems), since nerfs tax is dynamic he couldnhave applied a tax to all of opponets bases though 11 and added lets say 25% to the total weight of each base. In that cases these clans probably would not have matched.

under onyx' system (single list) or dorsans (double list and best fit per set time period) system these 2 clans would never have met in the first place. If they add some more weight to th11 offence (with the drawback it becomes less interesting to have) these two clans probably would not have met.

i think supercell are doing a great job trying to even the playing field (with the exception of the insanity relating to not reducing war weight of the supernefered outdoor heater), they definetly have a lot of tweaking to do, and Hopefully one day they use dorsans MMA to match.

one thing i struggle with the matchup in question is how it passed the total offence to total defence check? Did it says total defence is spot on, total offence was maybe a 5% difference so it was just within acceptable parameters since the defence fit so well? I hope Its not how they so it because If offence was 5% they should maybe allow defence to be 10% under to balance it out. I assume though they checking the ratio and then just a guess the defence to offence ratios let say were 0.89 and 0.72 (didnt calculate) and If so supercell allowws quite a large error for that value. Unless they took the ratio on the top 50% of bases, in which case it would have been a good match.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; January 12th, 2018 at 04:19 PM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

I actually almost felt sorry for supercell when i saw the matchup, Its really hard to create rules that would work for all situations, If they dont deporities the lower order, and dont use strict in lane checks in lower oder (which will create smaller effective pools), then rostar engineering will become more effective.

for this example it hink nerfs dynamic non linear offence tax works better than your static minimum value offence tax, as as the lower towhall probably would not be far away from the minimum weight of the tax (admittedly If you made that weight much higher it would have effected opponents but would lead to other problems), since nerfs tax is dynamic he couldnhave applied a tax to all of opponets bases though 11 and added lets say 25% to the total weight of each base. In that cases these clans probably would not have matched.

under onyx' system (single list) or dorsans (double list and best fit per set time period) system these 2 clans would never have met in the first place. If they add some more weight to th11 offence (with the drawback it becomes less interesting to have) these two clans probably would not have met.

i think supercell are doing a great job trying to even the playing field (with the exception of the insanity relating to not reducing war weight of the supernefered outdoor heater), they definetly have a lot of tweaking to do, and Hopefully one day they use dorsans MMA to match.

one thing i struggle with the matchup in question is how it passed the total offence to total defence check? Did it says total defence is spot on, total offence was maybe a 5% difference so it was just within acceptable parameters since the defence fit so well? I hope Its not how they so it because If offence was 5% they should maybe allow defence to be 10% under to balance it out. I assume though they checking the ratio and then just a guess the defence to offence ratios let say were 0.89 and 0.72 (didnt calculate) and If so supercell allowws quite a large error for that value. Unless they took the ratio on the top 50% of bases, in which case it would have been a good match.
    It is impossible to create rules for all situations, yet that is what SC seems to be trying and failing to do for years now, which is why I don't feel bad for them.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost99999 View Post
    Why is it not possible for Supercell to fix matchmaking ? ? ? ?

We are now in 10 vs 10 war -
    They have 10 th11 - all with heros 40+ and warden 10+. ALL have a maxed th11 war army !
    We are 5 th 11, 4 th10, 1 th9

Top 3 is fair matchup - fully maxed th11.
    Below that we have some 10.5, 10’s on the way to maxing and a th9.
    Enemy nrs 4-10 are well engineered th11 accounts: some to all point defenses maxed, some witn Infernos, etc.

When you have both the defensive AND offensive disadvantage that is just not funny!!!

Supercell you should finally LISTEN and FIX this )��&$&$&$����

WHY is this so difficult ?

And for all you forum lovers with the ‘you got out engineered’ — does that mean we should all also goto th11/260 camp space / warden and point defenses maxed !!!

Do i sound frustrated ?? Yes because i am frustrated. This Darian guy fools all of us - collecting month of infos on 100’s of posts .. yet supercell still does not get it that 10vs 10 where 1 side has 10 th11 and the other 5 is NOT even close to fair !!!
    supercell have done a lot to improve the situations, of course your war slipper through the Crack, dont forget to post clan tag and war start And end time in the sticky (thread at tip of page) so they know this kind of war occurs.

how did it go but the way?
    Last edited by Vikingchief; January 15th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Fresh Spawn
    My current match up consists of my clan having 2 th10's one with all xbows and infernos and one without, with one having max barb and archers against 3 th11's with 2 who have max loons/lavas/bowlers and 1 has max miners and then another th10. This is ridiculous.

Can anyone from supercell join our clan and view this mismatch??..its getting rediculous...