Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Again a ridiculous match

Forum Champion

Stragely enough i see why the MMA thought this a good match (it wasnt)...

The fight is not fair, OP clan will have to fight their best war, and opponents have very bad skillz for a close war.

Enemy have 10 full th11 offence attacks where as OP has 5? I think. But i can still see why the matchmaker thought it was a good match.

- the defensive bases weights per lane/list and per clan match very very tightly
    - 5 of the top 6 bases defence weights, offence weights, hero number and level march VERY closely (only place 5 where at th 10 is against a townhall is their a offence difference (1 warden and th11 troops vs townhall 10 troops)

so the total defencive weight, 5 of the top 6 in lane defence weights/troop weights and heroes are really good matches, so lets take the analysis to places 7,8,9,10 (remember opponent is already up a gradwarden and townhall 11 troops).

first bases 7,8,9 match very well for defensive weight yet their offence does not in effect match well, Its 3 ok townhall 10 vs 3 strong th11 offence (place 10 is a townhall 9 vs a strong 11 offence). This becomes now a 5 th11 attack advance so surely the match should not have occured.

one must remember 2 things, firstly the difference in weight of a th11 attack versus a th10 attack, If the th11 has only upgraded 2 or 3 war armies is only around 10000. I guess the th11 attacks at 7/8/9/10 weigh around 94000 and the th10 maybe 84000. So the weight so comparison of total weight would be something like this

Base 8 170000 vs 160000
    Base 9 162000 vs 152000
    162000 vs 152000
    106000 vs 120000

(estimate offence plus defence weight)

now since the rest of the clan weights has been clearly very close, its possible that the these values may just Sneak by the MMA.

BUT since, as we understand it, to combat rostar engineers supercell takes less concern for the bottom of the map, these differences maybe have been regarded as not important.

if they do focus on the top 60% of Ladder, for me i think the MMA Picked them on weight as a fairmatch, and odd weight alone it is psooibly a fair match.

the problem is the warden and Max troops, ( 5 extra attacks) are not weight correctly for this particlar match. This type of match prob doesnt happen so often but supercell should look at weight Max townall 11 troops more, or implementing nerfs weighting, or even 2222' static minimum defence weight based on a bases offensive stength.

OP BAD LUCK ON YOU MATCH

and please dont despair supercell of working on it.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; January 12th, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highlandchiefs2, highlandrebels, CWSF xp grabbibg
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    Come on 2222, allthough you are breaking me down on the minimum townhall weight based calculated on th11 OFFENCE (even though nerfs dynamic offence to defence ratio taxing system will provide a minimum weight and So much more), i am still begining to be o board with your offence lines system (no townhall level linked thought) but to say 10 th11 must face 10 is ridiculas, i have some th11 bases that would lose 100 out of 100 wars to half decent townhall 10 bases. dont sully a decent suggestions with a nonsense one.

you almost had me in the minimum weight club then pushed me down the hill with the townhall matching brain melt.
    If they did decide to require the same number of th11s in 10v10 wars, which I am confident they never will, yes, many engineered th11s would be worthless for a long time.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

What does OPs “recent war success” look like?
    Last edited by 2222; January 12th, 2018 at 01:35 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If they did decide to require the same number of th11s in 10v10 wars, which I am confident they never will, yes, many engineered th11s would be worthless for a long time.
    Why not just stick with your minimal static single value defensive weight tax based on bases offence? Or nerfs dynamic variable values weight tax based on offence.

iether, but not townhall matching
    Accounts - 5 th12, 11 th11s. Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Forum Champion
    What does OPs “recent war success” look like?
    so/so

Average

Why not just stick with your minimal static single value defensive weight tax based on bases offence? Or nerfs dynamic variable values weight tax based on offence.

iether, but not townhall matching
    Oh I definitely don’t favor straight townhall matching. It isn’t even possible. I do think SC could use the “top” hall in each clan as a major factor in the match or just use number of th11s a major factor in the match. At 10v10 you could require same number of th11s or maybe 1 off. It would ruin many engineered th11s, though, so I doubt SC would ever go that route.

so/so

Average
    Hmm, that just seems like an odd bad match then.

Forum Champion
    Hmm, that just seems like an odd bad match then.
    Read my post earlier, you can see how it matched.

The fight is not fair, OP clan will have to fight their best war, and opponents have very bad skillz for a close war.

Enemy have 10 full th11 offence attacks where as OP has 5? I think. But i can still see why the matchmaker thought it was a good match.

1 the defensive bases weights per lane/list and per clan match very very tightly
    1 5 of the top 6 bases defence weights, offence weights, hero number abd level march VERY closely (only place 5 where at th 10 is against a townhall is their a offence difference (1 warden and th11 vs townhall 10 troops)

so the total defencive weight, 5 of the top 6 in lane defence weights/troop weights and heroes are really good matches, so lets take the analysis to places 7,8,9,10 (remember opponent is already up a gradwarden and townhall 11 troops).

first bases 7,8,9 match very well for defensive weight yet their defence does not in effect match well, Its 3 ok townhall 10 vs 3 strong th11 offence (place 10 Its a townhall 9 vs a strong 11 offence). This becomes now a 5 th11 11 attack advance so surely the match should not have occured.

one must remember 2 things, firstly the difference in weight of a th11 attack versus a th10 attack, If the th11 has only upgraded 2 or 3 war armies is only around 10000. I guess the th11 attacks at 7/8/9/10 weigh around 94000 and the th10 maybe 84000. So the weigh so comparison of total weight would be something like this

Base 8 170000 vs 160000
    Base 9 162000 vs 152000
    162000 vs 152000
    106000 vs 120000

(estimate offence plus defence weight)

now since the rest of the clan weight wish has been clearly very close, its possible that the these values may just Sneak bt the MMA.

BUT since, as we understand it, to combat rostar engineers supercell takes less concern for the bottom of the map, these differences maybe have been rewarded as not important.

if they do focus on the top 60% of Ladder, for me i think the MMA Picked them on weight as a fairmatch, Anton weight it is a fair match.

the problem is the warden and Max troops, ( 5 extra attacks) are not weight correctly for this particlar match. This type of match prop doesnt happen so often but supercell should look at weight Max townall 11 troops more, or implementing nerfs weighting, or even 2222' static minimum defence weight based on a bases offensive stength.

OP BAD LUCK ON YOU MATCH

and please dont despair supercell of working on it.

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS DETAILED SUMMARY. YOU HIT THE NAIL EXACTLY ON THE HEAD!!!

So, according the most recent supercell matchmaking rules and weights .. this is a FAIR match up. In realitly it is an utter mismatch ... so ... as it is clear our Ďfriendsí from Supercell do not have the brains to realize this ...SHOULD WE ALL JUST GOTO TH11, get the warden, max 1 war comp, max point defenses and bully clans that max out at each th ????

I DO NOT NEED AN ENGINEERED ADVANTAGE FOR MY CLAN ...BUT REFUSE TO BE PUT AT A DISADVANTAGE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SUCCESFULLY GAME THE MATCHMAKER.

DARIAN ... WHERE ARE YOU .???
    Best Regards, Lost
    clan : erravi .. A very serious 😜 adult dutch war clan. Best win streak 43

Quote Originally Posted by stealthmtn View Post
    Please provide for both sides:
    # of eagles
    # of infernos
    Hero levels per base

I assume your enemy is not all full 11 (with eagles). Either way, 10.5s are very likely to pull full 11s (as they should, of their offense is advanced past th10 state). So, this match makes sense from the mm perspective.

I need more info to review if this passes the eyeball test.

let me write it again as it seems to be wrong in the way you quoted me:

they have 10 x th11, of which a few are fully maxed and a few are th9.11, 10.5, etc ... but they have 10x a WHITE townhall, with 10x a warden of min level 10-15 and 10 times heros at an average of 40/40. Even the lowest ranking th11 has MAXED out point defenses .. so these are not easily 3 starred by th9/10 troops.

we have 5 x th11 of which a few are fully maxed and a few are th10.5,etc .. next to that we have 4 x th10 ( yes those are the red thownhalls .. as you know at th10: no warden and troops are never maxed ). We have some th10 with and some without inferno. Finally we have th9 on the lowest spot.

LOOKING AT THIS MATCH UP : i recommend all players to goto th11, max war troops, max warden, max your th9/10 point defenses and just engineer the best out of you clan. Clearly supercell has no interest to fix this form of engineering .. so suggest to all to just play the game supercell wants us to play it.
    Last edited by Lost99999; January 12th, 2018 at 09:54 AM.
    Best Regards, Lost
    clan : erravi .. A very serious 😜 adult dutch war clan. Best win streak 43