Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something for long term farmers

Hmz..... you really consider dropping eggs on other farms? Hmz....

But chopper(s) or Balloon(s) with very expensive maintenance is great idea
    Last edited by Vfrood; 5 Days Ago at 09:06 PM.
    Town 28, Barn 2700 Silo 2100, Tackle box 175, level 108 Player ID # UCUG20JP
    Don't comment my English. In return i won't comment on your Dutch
    Done scorched earth twice

Lol, Vfrood, eggs? Well, they'd be packed securely. A balloon would be cool!
    Maybe the list of requested items could include explosives, a diamond or two and the basics I previously mentioned.
    After the craft returns from a "lengthy" trip, we could pay for the mechanic to service it. Maybe during mtc the cargo door could be open so we could begin loading or know what we need for the next trip.
    Msybe people could use vouchers to summons a plane to their farm. We would then use our excess coins and vouchers.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage

Quote Originally Posted by Braverino View Post
    I think they should add more mastery levels (increase to 5 stars) for production buildings. I also think they could add a new farm (island?). The new farm would cost alot of gold to buy, and could be themed differently like tropical fruits, exotic animals etc. I do think truck orders not exciting at higher levels, I think we should be able fill partial orders and request help like the boat after a certain level. Change the truck to a different theme/name to differentiate it.
    The idea for the themed island is so cool. Maybe you should make a separate request for it, it could get noticed by Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Vfrood View Post
    I already posted things that would include damaging....

* machines with extra stars if all goes right.... when fail loose stars....

* machines with maintenance. Good maintenance give better results. Bad maintenance give expensive reparations. Every now and then an earthquake to make it extra difficult
    The earthquake idea is pretty cool 😎 but don't you think it would be a bit difficult for the newcomers. Since one is already struggling with multiple challenges initially.
    Mastery idea is great too. Hope they give a good time boost/xp boost for that fourth star though!!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by RidhiM View Post
    The earthquake idea is pretty cool  but don't you think it would be a bit difficult for the newcomers. Since one is already struggling with multiple challenges initially.
    Do you see the thread you're in? "something for long-term farmers". This would not apply to the newcomers.

Pretty sure any kind of natural disaster has been ruled out, though
    Hay Day farm level 81 -Town Reputation level 18
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    4/12 sanctuary animals- 59/59 expansion permits!!!!! DONE!
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    Do you see the thread you're in? "something for long-term farmers". This would not apply to the newcomers.

I'd be opposed to any kind of natural disaster. If I wanted that I'd do scorched earth. But I do like the idea of our production machines either breaking or needing maintenance. After X thousand hours they could cease functioning at full speed and require expensive upgrades. After the upgrade with newer technology seeing as our machines are so old, maybe it could output more.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a new type of help flag. A flag that instead of reviving a plant would allow us to earn a decent amount of XP by chopping down tagged trees that a player needs gone but doesn't have axes or saws for, or clearing land for lower level farms that need it but don't have the tools, or expanding land for them. Any farm realistically could do this (thus pacifying those who don't want something just for high level farms) but clearly those of us who have a surfeit of tools and useless unneeded expansion materials could do more than lower levels.
    Last edited by FruitDaddy; 3 Days Ago at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post

But if the earthquake only comes after level 100, that would be a bit weird no?
    Just saying ~

Quote Originally Posted by FruitDaddy View Post
    I also wouldn't mind seeing a new type of help flag. A flag that instead of reviving a plant would allow us to earn a decent amount of XP by chopping down tagged trees that a player needs gone but doesn't have axes or saws for, or clearing land for lower level farms that need it but don't have the tools, or expanding land for them. Any farm realistically could do this (thus pacifying those who don't want something just for high level farms) but clearly those of us who have a surfeit of tools and useless unneeded expansion materials could do more than lower levels.
    I love that idea! Along the same lines, maybe there could be a special flag when someone wants a new production building, but doesn’t have the coins—and another player could donate the needed coins (which could only be used to buy that particular building).