Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something for long term farmers

Something for long term farmers

Still say there needs to be an update devoted to those of us that have played for years and have leveled up to fairly high levels. These levels are atrociously long and we are doing the same thing/s as the new farms with the exception we have all the machines. There's plenty of stuff to keep newer farms busy. They are working on expanding buildings, town, land, mastery, raising revenue, etc.
    Those of us that have been here for 4-5 years are stifled, basically.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~
    Level: closer to 300 than 200
    Barn/silo: Nice square footage

Fishing has been largely ignored. I detest fishing but would wander back over if something new was added. Town has had a bit of a boost with the shoppers better organized etc but it could also use a sprucing up. A new machine for level 100 and over. Just something else to work on towards a mastery would be nice. I will say that SC has stepped up a bit more this past year in the fact Hayday (to me at least) doesn't feel as ignored as it was in the year before.

Farm level: 212 Silo 10,200 formerly maxed and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013 - 10,000+ Green vouchers, 1,000+ Gold vouchers
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns. Not to be confused with anyone else's opinions, ideas and concerns.

It's likely difficult for some to understand what it's like to get across a level requiring nearly 3million XP. It's problematic to find enough items to satisfy truck orders. Basically, we're left with filling crates to gain XP.
    IMO if something isn't provided for higher levels, many won't continue to play.
    SC certainly hasn't rewarded those of us that have been here since or shortly after they launched.
    Something geared for level 150 or 200 is desperately needed. A lot of farms are in this territory, now.
    We can pay millions, just give us something. Something challenging that will reward us with some major XP. Even if it's some ghastly innovation that takes a week to produce.
    Maybe an airplane we can send to some far off country to bring some obscure item back to us? Or maybe we could load a large cargo plane with goods, sending it on a world wide excursion dropping items.
    This would also be something for us to strive for.
    Last edited by Gertie777; January 11th, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~

I think they should add more mastery levels (increase to 5 stars) for production buildings. I also think they could add a new farm (island?). The new farm would cost alot of gold to buy, and could be themed differently like tropical fruits, exotic animals etc. I do think truck orders not exciting at higher levels, I think we should be able fill partial orders and request help like the boat after a certain level. Change the truck to a different theme/name to differentiate it.

New Bloke/Chick
    I think this is kinda hard to manage even for HayDay. I mean after they give this whole idea for player at level 150-200, what would it be at level 350-400? At some point maybe some of you have reach the end of the game. Just to be clear, I like the idea, this is just my thought, it is not an easy task for HayDay. People complaining they don't level up enough fast but when they're over a certain level the game become boring... 😂😂
    Last edited by theONEdada; January 14th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.

I am glad they added more for the town.

i am level 126 and I have 2 other members over 100. None of us had towns well enough updated and prepared. So that has been nice for us to work on that.

But I agree, I would like to see more new things for higher levels.

In the fishing area, maybe shrimp. In the farm a new crop, tree, product or building. In the town new visitors, building, or expanded train.

Of course any bigger update would b good too, but coming from a tester background, I am guessing they target up to level 80. So they would have to see if targeting higher than that level would make them the money.

So until they have a big enough % of people over their median level, profitability wise they probably couldn't go higher than that.

I already posted things that would include damaging....

* machines with extra stars if all goes right.... when fail loose stars....

* machines with maintenance. Good maintenance give better results. Bad maintenance give expensive reparations. Every now and then an earthquake to make it extra difficult
    Town 28, Barn 2700 Silo 2100, Tackle box 175, level 108 Player ID # UCUG20JP
    We Dutch discovered Russian Hack https://www.volkskrant.nl/media/dutc...ions~a4561913/
    Done scorched earth twice

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Still say there needs to be an update devoted to those of us that have played for years and have leveled up to fairly high levels. These levels are atrociously long and we are doing the same thing/s as the new farms with the exception we have all the machines. There's plenty of stuff to keep newer farms busy. They are working on expanding buildings, town, land, mastery, raising revenue, etc.
    Those of us that have been here for 4-5 years are stifled, basically.
    Given the amount of time and effort that goes into an update, I think it’s unlikely that SC will devote one to a small percentage of players. But of course it doesn’t hurt to ask and hope

I’m curious about what sort of thing you have in mind. Every time there’s something new in an update, high-level players get that new feature (e.g., a new machine, new crops, or an entirely new feature such as the animal sanctuary). So I’m wondering what kind of addition you’d want that would only be suited to high-level players.

Would it help if they improved the threshold rewards, making them more frequent and/or more exciting? They could either be more valuable or something new, like rare decos or ones that cost a lot of diamonds—or maybe something exclusive for that level.

There are already a couple of rewards for long-time players: the two-year statue (I just got mine yesterday!) and the level 100 tree. So I think SC could easily add rewards for other landmarks, e.g., an exclusive deco for every year after 2 and for every 25th level over 100.

Of course I realize that those types of rewards don’t add any novelty to the game play, but at least they’d be something to look forward to.

I suggested an airplane. Maybe we could load it with stock, buy a ticket & send it around the world delivering goods. Maybe only use it once a month or so. It would be expensive, well in the six figures to purchase a ticket. In return, we would be rewarded with 25k XP. Or......
    just a thought.
    Many people have passed the 150 level, many are close to or over 200.
    Levels are very tedious when you are looking at 2-3 mil XP.
    What a lot of us do is help boats. I mean a lot of boats, hundreds per day, to stay active.
    Hopefully, something like this might keep people interested, giving them something to look forward to. Like the town or opening the boat.
    And, I don't know what level something like this should start. Personally, I have RL friends that play. They are all well over 250.
    Many in game friends are far beyond 200.
    Yet, 5+ years later, it's sameO sameO other than the usual updates.
    Truck orders are atrociously large, used to give good XP. Now, XP has dropped below 500. Glitch???

Personally, I'm not interested in decor. Rather have boosters. That's just me tho.

One benefit us long timers have is the BLB. I guess that's probably the most exciting part of the game for us.
    I have at least 50 friends & we are all very active there. Any given day we help enough boats to move our score up by several hundred points. Essentially, we are giving things we make or buy away. Lol
    But, it has morphed into a small game within the game, for us. We've been here long enough we are all in the top 500. One friend is in top 300. Unlikely we can go higher than that.
    The farms at the very top HAVE to be auto-generated, some prototype farm or something. They never stop & level up exceedingly fast. There levels must be near 10mil. Ugh, that makes me shudder.
    Last edited by Gertie777; January 15th, 2018 at 03:16 AM.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~

Quote Originally Posted by Vfrood View Post
    I already posted things that would include damaging....

* machines with extra stars if all goes right.... when fail loose stars....

* machines with maintenance. Good maintenance give better results. Bad maintenance give expensive reparations. Every now and then an earthquake to make it extra difficult
    I recall you suggesting this in the past.
    Reassure me, a potential earthquake won't mess things up? Lol

I so appreciate all tbe updates SC has provided thus far. They bring a dif' element of excitement to the game. However, they offer nothing to make a dent in 2mil+ XP.
    Last edited by Gertie777; January 15th, 2018 at 03:37 AM.
    loping to ? 🐴
    ~Gertie~