Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official Fepa Event] Forum War Heroes 2018 - Info + Sign Up + Results

Banned
    In how many hours from now , can we join?

Quote Originally Posted by weedeater View Post
    Have to drop out unfortunately, unless I can maybe hop in a little later closing date on my.house got moved.
    oh wow,hope everything goes well!
    sure you can join later,no problem at all .

@all clans are open NOW!

Have Fun
    TS

results for FWH2018
    fresh TH12, lvl 197, 50/52/20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Centennial Club
    Hi Tull, just a request to drop Heatherface from the roster - as the sole base below th8, searching will be easier without her

If fillers needed I can proide a few slightly less than max th8s - however atm it looks like we might be rounding down rather than up, so feel free to cut cody too - I'll still be around anyway.

ok, all good

results for FWH2018
    fresh TH12, lvl 197, 50/52/20
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Quote Originally Posted by BakusClasher View Post
    ? If your talking about breaking the war plan that probably won't end well.....
    Not breaking strategy. I'm just don't downloading clashcaller so I won't be able to know which bases are "reserved"
    Lose the clash caller thing I say

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret194 View Post
    Not breaking strategy. I'm just don't downloading clashcaller so I won't be able to know which bases are "reserved"
    Lose the clash caller thing I say
    You don't need to download it, it's a website not an app. If I remember rightly (haven't used it in about a year), someone sets it up, sends out a code via clan mail, and you just search for the site and enter the code. I don't think it's used as much as it used to be so most of us will be a bit rusty or unfamiliar with it, and people can always ask in chat for someone to check and reserve for them if any problems using it.

[QUOTE=deadnettle;11442246]You don't need to download it, it's a website not an app. If I remember rightly (haven't used it in about a year), someone sets it up, sends out a code via clan mail, and you just search for the site and enter the code. I don't think it's used as much as it used to be so most of us will be a bit rusty or unfamiliar with it, and people can always ask in chat for someone to check and reserve for them if any problems using it.[/QUOTE

thank you I did not know that.
    But I still don't like the idea about reserving bases. And if they still want it that way I think it can be done in clanchat.

We dont have to agree on anything to be kind to one another
    [QUOTE=topsecret194;11442276]
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    You don't need to download it, it's a website not an app. If I remember rightly (haven't used it in about a year), someone sets it up, sends out a code via clan mail, and you just search for the site and enter the code. I don't think it's used as much as it used to be so most of us will be a bit rusty or unfamiliar with it, and people can always ask in chat for someone to check and reserve for them if any problems using it.[/QUOTE

But I still don't like the idea about reserving bases. And if they still want it that way I think it can be done in clanchat.
    clash caller is simple and awesome, and calls in chat are very likely to scroll off. It is a very simple way to check what base is free, grab it so you can cook the appropriate army and come back and attack without having to re plan. I have found it works really well in big wars.

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret194 View Post
    Reserving bases is a good way to apply a more complex strategy than just 'hit mirror' and such.
    Problem with clan chat and large clans, is that the information doesn't stay long enough, since also we are in different timezones for the event, and we haven't warred much together in past: longtime warteams usually can forego calling targets, as they know each other, which is not our case.
    Clashcaller offers a nice and easy way to implement some sort of structure for supporting war strategies.
    As a complement, I am sure many will help with marking/checking if a base has been marked on the caller, as I will do: just ask in clan chat, and of course, if you can, check the caller website that will be sent by clan mail.

Edit: sniped by Alfie

For our current pre-event war at ‘Forum Event’, I created a clash caller but we will not use it.
    I created a new code, sent in mail in game...

pm me with your IGN for dibs or the war code...