Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 315

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official Fepa Event] Forum War Heroes 2018 - Info + Sign Up + Results

  1. #21
    Senior Member Kittymansr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    242
    IGN: kittymansr
    TH lvl: 11
    Heroes: 50/46/20 but will be 50/50/20 next week
    Warweight
    109000
    😸😸😸😸😸😸
    Last edited by Kittymansr; January 12th, 2018 at 08:33 AM.

  2. #22
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,198
    @TullSadum. Thanks for your Answer.

    Well i was assuming the Full form of MVP as 'Most Viable Player' and the person who acts as an All-rounder in the clans get the MVP. Great

    The reason i asked Second question is Because i want to decide shall i Bring my Th9 or Max Th8(second Account) and I'm right now dependent on the signup sheet. If more Th9 joins, then I'll bring my Th9, if few Th8 joins then there's chance that i will not be the alone th8 in clan.
    CoC -> TH 9/BK 15/AQ 21/1252 Stars/ TH 9/BK 11/AQ 10/1254 Stars
    Brawl stars -> XP 125 / 19/21 Brawlers / PB 7.2K / 2.4k Victories / 600[Solo]100[Duo]Victories/RR 13m:14s!/BF 3m:25s/

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    206
    Fill out this form:
    IGN: tom
    Town Hall: 11
    Hero lvls: BK / AQ / GW 50-50-20
    War Weight 110k

  4. #24
    TullSadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Alps
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by shivampaw View Post
    YES. THIS IS WHAT I WAS BORN TO DO. MAKE ME THE SCAPE GOAT!!!

    Fill out this form:
    IGN: Chief Shiv
    Town Hall: 9
    Hero lvls: 13/14 but will probs be 15/15 at least by the time this starts.
    War Weight: haven’t got a war to check cuz of maintenance and hero grind but I’ll post it when I next war but that won’t be till 15/15 heroes.
    yay!!! shiv !!! looking forward to see you in clan,been such a long time !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffySH View Post
    Signing-up

    IGN: Monkey D Luffy
    Town Hall: 9
    Hero lvls: 30 / 30
    War Weight: 70k / 330
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingKoala View Post
    RagingKoala
    Th11
    Bk:41 aq:44 gw:20
    Near max 11, I'll check weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    IGN : R k tarafdar
    Townhall: 10
    Hero level : 35/36 ( will be 40/40 before the event 200% sure)
    War weight : will update tomorrow cuz i haven't warred for 7 days
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    Can i sign up with my 2nd th 9 account?
    yes you can, check Q+A added at the bottom of opening post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittymansr View Post
    IGN: kittymansr
    TH lvl: 11
    Heroes: 50/46/20 but will be 50/50/20 next week
    Warweight
    109000
    
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonTom View Post
    Fill out this form:
    IGN: tom
    Town Hall: 11
    Hero lvls: BK / AQ / GW 50-50-20
    War Weight 110k
    Roster updated.
    Thank you all for signing up !!!

    Have Fun
    TS

    results for FWH2018
    mid TH12, lvl 203, 54/56/27
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet
    .

  5. #25
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    168
    IGN : R k tarafdar 2
    Townhall : 9
    Hero lvl :19/18
    War weight:
    Gold: 65000
    Dark: 290
    Last edited by rahultarafdar; January 12th, 2018 at 07:33 PM.

  6. #26
    Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
    Posts
    14,739
    i am the scapegoat right?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    @TullSadum. Thanks for your Answer.

    Well i was assuming the Full form of MVP as 'Most Viable Player' and the person who acts as an All-rounder in the clans get the MVP. Great

    The reason i asked Second question is Because i want to decide shall i Bring my Th9 or Max Th8(second Account) and I'm right now dependent on the signup sheet. If more Th9 joins, then I'll bring my Th9, if few Th8 joins then there's chance that i will not be the alone th8 in clan.
    You will not be alone

    IGN: aster
    Th8
    Bk - 10
    War weight - tbc

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Here, There, and Everywhere
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by shivampaw View Post
    i am the scapegoat right?
    No - you haven’t seen me attack yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge0904 View Post
    I now have gone over $10,000 invested in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    Still less than what Charlie Sheen spends on hookers.

  9. #29
    TullSadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Alps
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    IGN : R k tarafdar 2
    Townhall : 9
    Hero lvl :19/18
    War weight:
    Gold: 65000
    Dark: 290
    added to the roster

    Quote Originally Posted by shivampaw View Post
    i am the scapegoat right?
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    You will not be alone

    IGN: aster
    Th8
    Bk - 10
    War weight - tbc
    yay ! Heather !! welcome to the event, would you be up for helping out a little? (you can say 'no' I understand if you have too much on your plate!)

    and taken from elsewhere
    here's the sign-up from TheAaTeam:

    I have two accounts that I'd like to be considered. Please let me know.

    IGN: Blibs
    Town Hall: 11
    Hero lvls: BK / AQ / GW 50-50-20
    War Weight 108K

    IGN: The A Team
    Town Hall: 9
    Hero lvls: BK / AQ / GW 30/30
    War Weight 70K (max)

    welcome aboard !

    Have Fun
    TS

    results for FWH2018
    mid TH12, lvl 203, 54/56/27
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet
    .

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    65
    Sounds fun

    IGN: kapow
    TH lvl: 11
    Heroes: 46 / 47 / 20
    Warweight: 108 / 590

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •