Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SC are not tackling engineering

SC are not tackling engineering

Yeah. This is a complaint thread and I know I’m not the first. I haven’t even been on here in awhile but this is how much this is ticking myself and my clan mates off. Find a NEW way already to even out matchmaking. Over and over and over it’s the same story in our wars. We war anywhere between 20-30 members per war. 2-5 TH11 some .5’s. 3-5 TH10 some .5’s and mainly TH9 and 8’s. However the other the other clan has 4 full 11’s and 3 engineered 11’s on the bottom. Its not even remotely fair. If it were straight up we wouldn’t even have the loses we’ve been having recently. This is wrong. Multiple members playing this for years. Some have even quit due to this. You’re letting these ppl ruin the game.
    Last edited by jawdrop6; 1 Week Ago at 01:41 AM.

Centennial Club
    Exactly!! And please explain how it is fair play when the enemies #20, in a 20v20 war, should ever have the capability to attack #1-5 base and win. Shouldn’t happen!! Ridiculous!!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jawdrop6 View Post
    Yeah. This is a complaint thread and I know Iím not the first. I havenít even been on here in awhile but this is how much this is ticking myself and my clan mates off. Find a NEW way already to even out matchmaking. Over and over and over itís the same story in our wars. We war anywhere between 20-30 members per war. 2-5 TH11 some .5ís. 3-5 TH10 some .5ís and mainly TH9 and 8ís. However the other the other clan has 4 full 11ís and 3 engineered 11ís on the bottom. Its not even remotely fair. If it were straight up we wouldnít even have the loses weíve been having recently. This is wrong. Multiple members playing this for years. Some have even quit due to this. Youíre letting these ppl ruin the game.
    You canít really complain if you bring engineered bases and/or .5s to war. People have been reporting bad matchups when they include .5s in their roster, so maybe try running a war without those bases.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Grude View Post
    Exactly!! And please explain how it is fair play when the enemies #20, in a 20v20 war, should ever have the capability to attack #1-5 base and win. Shouldn’t happen!! Ridiculous!!
    Really? It should never happen? Even if the opponents' #1-5 bases have terrible layouts? Even if your opponents made really bizarre upgrading decisions? Even if all 20 players on your team are maxed TH7s? Even if your #20 is the only player on your entire team capable of beating any of your opponents? As you can see, there's a lot more to matchmaking than what you've considered.

As for the OP, I'm sorry you're not getting matchups that would give you easier wars, but when you twice describe your team breakdown as having "some .5s" you can't exactly claim the moral high ground. Your players are trying to manipulate the matchmaking, too. They're just not manipulating it enough to suit your wants.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 15 - 531 Clan War wins
    TOGA Alliance (#LQJ9GR00): USAR, Adult ! AB, Second Fiddle
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Centennial Club
    First of all we are not looking for easier matchups at all just FAIR matchups. I would even go out to say that we are looking for the best of the best to war against. Just not against the best of 10 th11 and 4 of those at the bottom with a th7, 8, and 9 thrown in the mix to make it seem fair.

So what you’re saying is that a 10.5 who is rated a (let’s just say) #6 in a 20v20 war is the same as the enemies #20 th11 with max heroes and max troops but no defenses and is capable of defeating a #1? Yeah that’s fair. So now super cell introduces the builder base but you cannot upgrade builder hall without having all buildings out on display. Imagine that. That took care of engineered builder bases.
    Last edited by Grude; 1 Week Ago at 02:53 AM.

This is exactly why I don’t say anything on here anymore because ppl like you guys get on here and think you got it all figured out. .5’s are FULL maxed out bases waiting for their next upgrade. They’re not defenseless cowards. It’s better for someone that is a fresh Th to not do that so they can COMPETE still and not be outmatched. I didn’t once say “oh please help
    us get easier matchups.” Hahahahahaha. I want it FAIR.

99% of the engineers I face seem to have worse attacking skills than my cat. I’ve stopped worrying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikect1020 View Post
    I boosted medic damage once. THERE IS NO BOOST TO HEALING.

Quote Originally Posted by twinta View Post
    I wish I was allowed this many screw ups at my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Grude View Post
    First of all we are not looking for easier matchups at all just FAIR matchups. I would even go out to say that we are looking for the best of the best to war against.
    If so you should look into the leagues, you'll rarely see serious competitors in random spins. The don't allow engineers (such as .5s) though.

This is exactly why I don’t say anything on here anymore because ppl like you guys get on here and think you got it all figured out. .5’s are FULL maxed out bases waiting for their next upgrade.
    .5s avoid very useful defenses because they're thinking about the matchmaking effect. This is generally known as engineering.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

10v10, they have 3 th11s and we have zero. Totally ridiculous.

This is exactly why I don’t say anything on here anymore because ppl like you guys get on here and think you got it all figured out. .5’s are FULL maxed out bases waiting for their next upgrade. They’re not defenseless cowards. It’s better for someone that is a fresh Th to not do that so they can COMPETE still and not be outmatched. I didn’t once say “oh please help
    us get easier matchups.” Hahahahahaha. I want it FAIR.
    Your .5s with max th11 offense but th10 defense should instead match th10s giving you the same size advantage you don’t like that your opponent gets? That’s the problem with all those .5s in your clan that Sharky was pointing out. Do I think the matchmaker is working great? No way, but having .5s increases the chance of an uneven match, sometimes in your favor and sometimes not.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here