Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Hog - Loon - (Dragon)

Anti Hog - Loon - (Dragon)

Anti 3 Star

I could defend myself against a lot of TH8 - even in clan wars ! This design is underestimated a lot because it looks so unusual.

The Idea: split the design in three rows with enough distance to each one, so that troops will most likey follow the row till the end until they switch to the next row.

Dragons have a hard time reaching the AD because they are getting redirected by the collectors. The distance to the AD is higher than to the next collector. Obviously you can still kill the AD with Loons.

The wizard towers and bombs are killing loons.

CC: baby, 2 wizards, 2 archers or baby, valk, 2 archers

Image:
    baseTH7.jpg
    Last edited by Puddddiiiing; January 8th, 2018 at 09:08 PM.

As a TH8 I would do gowipe on that base
    Just quoted from SC website: Many of us had been big fans of games like World of Warcraft, which most people play for years, not just weeks or months. Our dream was to create game services with longevity like that. And we wanted to create them for the widest group of people possible. They would be games that almost everyone could get into.
    We believed (author´s note: past sentense) in the power of simple, fun game play.

Yes, this base is not strong against gowipe.
    But I don't think there is any TH7 base that is able to survive gowipe ^.^

Interesting idea :^)

I like it, any replays?
    We Are All Witness.

I'm in Master League with Th7, getting attacked by TH9+ and obviously lost all fights ^^ So there is no replay available.
    I can however record my last clan war replays - but no Dragon, Loon or Hog attack

Last war stats:
    I was at position 22 and got attack by 15 (1 star), 17 (0 star), 19 (1 star) ,20(0 star) and finally number 2(!) (3 star)

Def:
    defend_pudding.png
    Last edited by Puddddiiiing; January 8th, 2018 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddddiiiing View Post
    I'm in Master League with Th7, getting attacked by TH9+ and obviously lost all fights ^^ So there is no replay available.
    I can however record my last clan war replays - but no Dragon, Loon or Hog attack

Last war stats:
    I was at position 22 and got attack by 15 (1 star), 17 (0 star), 19 (1 star) ,20(0 star) and finally number 2(!) (3 star)

Def:
    defend_pudding.png
    Impressive defense, keep us updated!
    We Are All Witness.

I'd use giant-healer stratagy with a dragon and 3 rage spells. I reckon I'll get at least 1 star with this base. The traps are placed in an obvious place.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    I'd use giant-healer stratagy with a dragon and 3 rage spells. I reckon I'll get at least 1 star with this base. The traps are placed in an obvious place.
    This is an anti 3 star base. So Getting 1 star is not the point here

New Bloke/Chick
    It's decent base against casual players with dragons, but it's not antihog Base.
    Army composition:
    20 space troops for cc cleaning.
    36 hogs
    Cc 4 hogs.
    Drop 1 or 2 hog on air defence at 4p.m. and after they finish they will move to mortar and bingo your cc is lured. Now you can use your imagination where drop the hogs.