Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mystery Derby!

I do not think anything interesting is a way of the game to make money. because the players want to do the chores will try to buy to have diamonds, I hate the game because they are greedy.
    I will not participate in this race and players who do not agree should do the same in protest. Developers for being greedy are destroying the game. And I already gave my negative comment in the play store.
    Last edited by Tugaland; January 8th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.

Nick.
    Can u please atleast let me know if ur team working on the problem a lot complain about .. we r stuck in updating screen can't play ....tried all ways to make it work but it doesn't, this happened since 4days ago maintenance ...please tell me you r working on it

Quote Originally Posted by Mona14august13 View Post
    Nick.
    Can u please atleast let me know if ur team working on the problem a lot complain about .. we r stuck in updating screen can't play ....tried all ways to make it work but it doesn't, this happened since 4days ago maintenance ...please tell me you r working on it
    This is best posted in the Bugs and Problems section. This thread is for NEWS, specifically about the Mystery Derby.
    Level 182
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now says 149/150 but I know itís 150/150
    🐝 kind. Always.

Since we always appear to be against a good number of neighbourhoods who attempt to max out (and most often do) then it’s a safe bet it will be very difficult to finish in top 3 this week !

I also like that the Supercel team like to try and keep the game fresh with new features and I’m sure there are plenty of ways this game can be improved, unfortunately I truly believe that creating a mystery task in this fashion is not the way to improve the game - it’s just a way to add unnecessary pressure and stress on team players (I’m pretty sure I am not on my own in believing that this is a bad move)
    Last edited by Amethyst64; January 8th, 2018 at 05:00 PM.
    Level 105 #CRYGPYY HazelBush Farm
    Level 72 #28298JJ8U HazelWood Farm

kik Amethyst64
    Playing Hay Day Daily

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst64 View Post
    Since we always appear to be against a good number of neighbourhoods who attempt to max out (and most often do) then it’s a safe bet it will be very difficult to finish in top 3 this week !

I also like that the Supercel team like to try and keep the game fresh with new features and I’m sure there are plenty of ways this game can be improved, unfortunately I truly believe that creating a mystery task in this fashion is not the way to improve the game - it’s just a way to add unnecessary pressure and stress on team players (I’m pretty sure I am not on my own in believing that this is a bad move)
    I have read all your posts on this thread. It’s unfortunate that you have written off the Mystery Derby before even trying it. I’m looking forward to something different & I’m glad SC are giving us a lot of new things, despite the fact they know people will whinge & moan before even trying it.

Most of us ‘play to win’. You can choose to take the challenge & try to win this week (why not!?), you can choose to opt out and drop a League (seems pointless to me) or you can choose to play to stay in *this week* (might not be ideal, but hardly the end of the world). It’s one week. Accepting others might enjoy this would be a good first step to accepting things don’t always have to be exactly how each individual wants them to be.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by Tugaland View Post
    I do not think anything interesting is a way of the game to make money. because the players want to do the chores will try to buy to have diamonds, I hate the game because they are greedy.
    I will not participate in this race and players who do not agree should do the same in protest. Developers for being greedy are destroying the game. And I already gave my negative comment in the play store.
    You already gave negative feedback, in play store, about something that hasn’t actually happened yet? Really? Did you not consider actually playing the Mystery Derby first?

Why are you refusing to play? What have you got to lose? You don’t *have* to spend diamonds, I won’t be (unless I buy the 10th task).
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1980 View Post
    i don't like this at all, verry bad idea this type of derby, thats a week optout for me.

all my machines are full of stuff, maybe 30+ per machine, always produce with a full barn and not gonna empty my machines for this verry bad idea of a derby, hope we don't get that one often !
    Supercell should let solo players opt out without being demoted. But they are not going to do this. They just force us to play this idiot amoooozing disaster derbies.

Hey Supercell!! WHY DONíT YOU GiVE US A CHANCE TO SKIP THESE IDIOT DERBIES?

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Hi Nick.

Happy New Year!

I LOVE the idea of the Mystery Derby, Iíll even do strawberries or goats milk if absolutely necessary!

However, as a Solo player, I have one major concern and thatís the Town Character Tasks. I have chosen a couple to start holding onto, but if itís one of the other characters Iím scr3wed. Iíll have taken a task that will take me several days/all week to do, or I might not even be able to complete it. I donít mind it being bleedy difficult, but itís not much fun if itís actually impossible.

Any chance that these can be taken out of the mix or is there anyway to code it so Solo players donít get them, the same way tasks are coded so lower levels donít get them if they canít do them?
    Like you, I play solo in the CL, and I agree that a Town Character task could be disastrous. Iíve done my usual derby prep of 4 x 9 individual characters, but if I get a mystery task for one of the ones I have none of, I may not be able to get 9 of them without spending diamonds to call extra trainsówhich Iím not willing to do. So taking on even a single mystery task is a huge risk that Iím not willing to take. I donít mind missing out on a trophy (which is a sacrifice Iíve had to make in other special derbies), but I donít want to risk getting demoted a league while Iím still working on my last CL achievement.

Iím very curious to see how many of the NHs in my derby group will take the mystery tasks. I havenít liked some of the special derbies, but so far Iíve participated in all of themónot just entering the derbies, but doing my best to fulfill the special requirements. This one will be the first one where I donít participate in the ďspecialĒ part. Iím just hoping I donít lose my CL standing as a result.

This is really cool, Nick... spice up the derby feature. For me myself... I will take one or two mystery tasks when I am almost done with derby... which is usually the third day of the week... and I will make sure I have enough time and not take a mystery task before sleep/working or any activity needed me to be afk for some time

Last edited by Amethyst64; January 10th, 2018 at 11:22 PM.
    Level 105 #CRYGPYY HazelBush Farm
    Level 72 #28298JJ8U HazelWood Farm

kik Amethyst64
    Playing Hay Day Daily