Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attacking strategy

Centennial Club

Attacking strategy

Hello! I want an effective strategy for a player with barracks till dragons and a housing space of 280. No dark troops and include spells. Thank you.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 1 Week Ago at 03:19 PM.

For wars: There are only two strats - mass hogs and mass drags
    For raids: Giant-healer-wizards

All the best.
    Clan tag: #CJY2YCVQ
    Clan name: Blue
    In-game link: https://link.clashofclans.com/?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=%23CJY2YCVQ
    Discord server: https://discord.gg/zAM9mEQ

Centennial Club
    Housing space 280?

Centennial Club
    Housing space 140 I mean.

Fresh Spawn
    I would suggest you 17 giants 20 wizards 3 wall breakers and as many the space left train archers this would help you in raid and war attack

Clash on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abcd0079 View Post
    I would suggest you 17 giants 20 wizards 3 wall breakers and as many the space left train archers this would help you in raid and war attack

Clash on!!
    U don't need a strategy anymore, just do clan games and get the power potion, it will max ur troops. No need to build or even upgrade buildings, just get that potion and equal the odds that all the others worked for. It exceptionally rediculious, I know but it's true. If your whole clan gets the potion, and why wouldn't they?, you can rush all your bases and still take down a clan you clearly don't matchup against. Only con to this, if the other clan has it also, it will end in a draw. So in conclusion, the result is predetermined with this spell, if u have it and they don't you win, if u don't have it and they do, you loose, if u both have it, it's a draw. Sounds boring right!

We used to play without it based on what you decided to upgrade and then determine the better player/clan by having a war. That's gone now, so why are you playing this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac1962 View Post
    U don't need a strategy anymore, just do clan games and get the power potion, it will max ur troops. No need to build or even upgrade buildings, just get that potion and equal the odds that all the others worked for. It exceptionally rediculious, I know but it's true. If your whole clan gets the potion, and why wouldn't they?, you can rush all your bases and still take down a clan you clearly don't matchup against. Only con to this, if the other clan has it also, it will end in a draw. So in conclusion, the result is predetermined with this spell, if u have it and they don't you win, if u don't have it and they do, you loose, if u both have it, it's a draw. Sounds boring right!

We used to play without it based on what you decided to upgrade and then determine the better player/clan by having a war. That's gone now, so why are you playing this game?
    Good Lord.

Did you miss your morning tea today?
    Power potions are not infinite, hence you can't use them every war. Maybe you should question yourself about playing this 'boring game'
    Clash on!

To OP, try and get your camps upgraded as priority and then go to war when you have 200 camp space. Believe me, it's better than struggling with less troops.
    Last edited by DoritosSk; 6 Days Ago at 07:39 PM.

Centennial Club
    Thank you for the advice.

Trainee
    The easiest strategy is definitely giants with healers and wall breakers with either archers, wizards, barbarians, or a mixture of both. Use that for pushing so you can get dragons and 200 army space. I would recommend not being in wars without dragons or dark troops

Centennial Club
    Freerdr, thanks! I am currently using that strategy. But, the stratagy is too slow.