Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JOIN HAYDAY AA (Tag: #22RQ0LP)

New Bloke/Chick

JOIN HAYDAY AA (Tag: #22RQ0LP)

FEED THE ADDICTION! JOIN HAYDAY AA! (Tag: #22RQ0LP)
    🐷Pink Pig Blue Background🐷

We have 7️⃣1️⃣ 1st place trophies 🏆 and are looking for more serious, active derby players. We are a 24hr neighborhood with members from all over the world. We compete in the Champions League and are 1st place most weeks. We are friendly, helpful, playful, chatty and FUN!

New players joining our neighborhood are expected to play hard for us and show us you will be sticking around. You will be greeted with friendly players who love this game and are competitive. Again, donít join us unless you are a serious player!

Requirements to join our amazing team:

🐷 9+ tasks at 300+ OR OPT OUT (Special derbies 320+). Most of us do only 320 or 400 tasks. Again, unless It is an emergency you will get the 👢 if you donít do your tasks.
    🐷Everyone is expected to trash tasks to keep the high tasks coming.
    🐷Communicate and chat in English (read the notifications and introduce yourself). There is a lot of game talk and we expect you to know the strategies we want for each derby.
    🐷No beggars or abuse of the neighborhood request. This is a booting offense.
    🐷We try to save plant reviving for help tasks and send away townies so others can pick them up. We also expect that if you are on a help task, you announce it so we can get our plants revived in a timely fashion.
    🐷Minimum level 80
    🐷 Google Hay Day Stacking and read Tiggerís stacking procedures. It is essential for blossom derbies!

We are looking forward to welcoming you!
    Last edited by Crazysfarm; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:03 AM. Reason: Changes

Fresh Spawn
    Can you become an elder to trash tasks? I do always 320 and 10 tasks!!

Fresh Spawn
    Hi! I just sent a request to join your neighborhood. My farm name is "Bella's farm." I have been playing in a champions league NH for several months and get top 3 points for my hood every week! I am leaving them because lately it has been really inactive and I want to be in a hood that helps each other. Please accept my request and I'll be a good player for this weeks derby

Bella

New Bloke/Chick
    We are glad to have you Bella!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdens View Post
    Hi! I just sent a request to join your neighborhood. My farm name is "Bella's farm." I have been playing in a champions league NH for several months and get top 3 points for my hood every week! I am leaving them because lately it has been really inactive and I want to be in a hood that helps each other. Please accept my request and I'll be a good player for this weeks derby

Bella

New Bloke/Chick
    Oh man! Sorry, I missed your post. Yes, everyone is made an elder when they join. Come check us out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bminnick0825 View Post
    Can you become an elder to trash tasks? I do always 320 and 10 tasks!!

i want active NH for my Baby farm

level 34

farm tag # 8GUJP292L

achievements= 66/144

Farm Name:
    MANISH
    Place Level: 140
    Barn Size: 5400 Silo Size:5150
    Achievements: 144/143
    TAG: 8GV022Y8V ,kik: gohelm1978

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by gohelm1978 View Post
    i want active NH for my Baby farm

level 34

farm tag # 8GUJP292L

achievements= 66/144
    Sorry, level 75 and above is what we are looking for.

New Bloke/Chick
    Daily bump

New Bloke/Chick
    Daily bump. Please be sure you can converse in English. An added bonus is that you understand stacking. Google Hay Day stacking and read Tiggers suggestions.

New Bloke/Chick
    If you want a fun and competitive neighborhood, come play with us! We recently booted the player tshat havenít played for a while and we have room to add you!
    Last edited by Crazysfarm; March 8th, 2019 at 06:45 PM.