Thread: Weapons Lab Components

Fresh Spawn

Weapons Lab Components

What are the best ways to get components for the weapons lab? I find I can only make the lowest level weapons and even then not all of them are available because I don't have enough components. I know Mondays Hammer man has a lot and Gearhart on Thursdays have a lot but that is not enough.

Defeat bases on your map. Each base, either Blackguard (NPC) or Mercenary (PvP) has an 8% chance of providing a module. If your tribes are fully developed, do not use the Destroy option.

Upgrade submarine, deeper dives tend to have better rewards, including modules at times.

Consider not deploying prototypes for awhile, saving up parts for the future. If the lower prototypes you are currently deploying are not stopping attackers, what value beyond module consumption are they providing you? Saving up modules, diamonds, power stones, or powder for future use is always an option in this game. Nothing in the game compels us that we have to deploy proto now, or burn powder now, delayed use is always an option.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Gocaps View Post
    What are the best ways to get components for the weapons lab? I find I can only make the lowest level weapons and even then not all of them are available because I don't have enough components. I know Mondays Hammer man has a lot and Gearhart on Thursdays have a lot but that is not enough.
    You have upgraded your Weapons Lab, right? You can only deploy a few low level proto weapons until you upgrade the lab (which is a very challenging upgrade btw, quite expensive for resources, was one of the first things that beat out the difficulty of upgrading sculptor to 8)
    Maxed. (Even lc's - I've joined the dark side!). Top VP 1328. #1 in Canada for a weekend lol. Now resting on the beach, enjoying the alt, scheming how to take over the world again (Pinky!).

romans post nailed it. You didn't mention what level your curently playing at . But I believe delaying their use is defiantly the way to go.
    For example my mini though not quite accurate description anymore at level 55 and 875 Vp has never had a deployed prototype weapon.
    I have well over a hundred of each module stored up and will be happy to use them when I hit a wall but up till now this has not been necessary.

Like the wise man said...save em up!! I have yet to build a proto on my mini account which is at finally at hq 22. Just under 150 of each to burn when I choose to. One or two lvl 1 protos are not going to discourage many players.
    Last edited by Orrscores; January 16th, 2018 at 03:47 AM.

I'm level 57 with hq 19 almost maxed with 4 more canons needing 1 more level up. Weapons lab 4 and my main 2 go to protos are grappler 3 and hotpot 3. Ever since the rain maker event where i cleared my map for the 1st time it has put me up to around 500 vp and i get raided constantly. Those proto combo are the only thing that allows me any chance to survive a raid. It has left me with 5 fuses, 3 gears, 41 rods, and 38 capacitors. I have always experienced a shortage of fuses and gears before all this happened. I hear everyone saying defeat all base types on map but even that doesn't seem to help. 8% chance like one person said, not much help if you ask me. Others say save but i need protos to stave off raids. I also use max level sub all the time and don't allow it any down-time but only get very few components. Any other suggestions? May different proto combos? Or should I just suffer through it? Lol. This is the first time I've hit a wall with this game so I'm hoping I get some good advice and not just criticism. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
    Last edited by ThorneBlack; February 26th, 2018 at 09:39 AM. Reason: word change

Quote Originally Posted by ThorneBlack View Post
    I'm level 57 with hq 19 almost maxed with 4 more canons needing 1 more level up. Weapons lab 4 and my main 2 go to protos are grappler 3 and hotpot 3. Ever since the rain maker event where i cleared my map for the 1st time it has put me up to around 500 vp and i get raided constantly. Those proto combo are the only thing that allows me any chance to survive a raid. It has left me with 5 fuses, 3 gears, 41 rods, and 38 capacitors. I have always experienced a shortage of fuses and gears before all this happened. I hear everyone saying defeat all base types on map but even that doesn't seem to help. 8% chance like one person said, not much help if you ask me. Others say save but i need protos to stave off raids. I also use max level sub all the time and don't allow it any down-time but only get very few components. Any other suggestions? May different proto combos? Or should I just suffer through it? Lol. This is the first time I've hit a wall with this game so I'm hoping I get some good advice and not just criticism. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
    It sounds like you are maxing all your defenses before upgrading HQ?

If you want to provide more info, many here can help. What statues, troop levels, LC levels, etc. The standard answer to hitting walls is to focus more on offense and not worry so much about trying to defend. It really is a pointless exercise.
    main acct XP: 65 TH: 31 TD: 30, 13, 13 GBE: 42, 17, 17, 16, 16 PSC: 74 "babies" XP: 63, 60, 59, 58, 32
    Op Rewards Decoded: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bkSAoctZNAeFGEGxZi1dylIx_zSMKmAiUym71JTFl-U/edit#gid=0