Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Balance] TH10 Needs Offence buffs, and Defence nerfs

Banned

[Balance] TH10 Needs Offence buffs, and Defence nerfs

In last update, removing the heal effect only boosted heal spell and healers. I still see people using rage and freeze over heal. I still don't see 3 stars in th10 vs th10 battles (It's lvl 15 clan and i am talking about war). Farming armies (Giant wiz) still struggle to get 2 stars on max defense bases.

So, to all those people complaining to buff infernos, why? Do u like 2 stars gameplay or simply let th11s take on th10s.

To darian, has the 3-star win percentage increased significantly (similar to th9, as that is what i consider as balanced offence-defense) and r u satisfied with that? Do u plan to make more offense buffs?
    Last edited by raja1; January 2nd, 2018 at 03:44 PM.

Gotta take stuff like this slowly. Give them time to get the numbers first. Probably still off for break knowing the staff.

Banned
    Hopelessly Wandering the Clouds in Search of a Base
    Just looking at my raids and this past war, the recent update has DEFINITELY increased offensive strength at the TH11 level, so I have to assume it's done the same at lower levels as well. I've 3 starred 3 straight max or nearly max 11s this morning and in our last war, 4 out of 5 11s were also 3 starred (never happened before).

It'd be nice to read some actual statistics, but recent update is at least passing the eye-test thus far IMO.

Th9 is not balanced.

If you aren't implementing healing to your attacks, don't expect to see that much of an improvement, even less if you still use freeze.
    Th10 finally is in a good spot from what I see in my clan. They could almost never 3* a th10, but now they can do it with the help of healers and heals.

My clan has been seeing more TH10/TH11 3 stars. It's not too easy to 3 star, but it is not impossible.

Forum Superstar
    It's a heck of a lot easier to 3 star 10s in wars and high 2 star 11s since the update, thats for sure.

And its been said, a few weeks worth of data isn't going to cut it. They need a few months, at least.

Lady Maverick
    Seriously??! Th10 is like a new th9 after nerfing inferno...
    My clan mates used to fail on 10v10 previously.. now every attack is a 3 star.. they are using Hogs and lavaloon...
    Try hogs.. just like th9 govaho,goboho.. you'll get the 3 star..
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...

Millennial Club
    My TH11 just got its first 3 star handed to it last war.
    Since the update 2 1 star attacks, 1 2 star, and 1 3 star.

Gotta give the guy props for the attack it was flawless. In a current war and looks like they will have one try at my base this time.

The war with the 3 star had 3 scout attacks with Th9's and 10's for no stars before he pulled off the triple.

I for one love the inferno change we hit 3 TH11's for 89+ % 2 stars last war and cleared a ring base not yet max so it was a change in the positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Seriously??! Th10 is like a new th9 after nerfing inferno...
    My clan mates used to fail on 10v10 previously.. now every attack is a 3 star.. they are using Hogs and lavaloon...
    Your clanmates need to start playing in the leagues because they're getting way better results than any of the top clans as far as I know.

To darian, has the 3-star win percentage increased significantly (similar to th9, as that is what i consider as balanced offence-defense) and r u satisfied with that? Do u plan to make more offense buffs?
    OP - there's no way SC are intending to make the TH10 3* rate the same as TH9. You might "consider that balanced", but SC have always made the game get harder as you go up through the levels.

My clan is seeing more TH10 triples, although it's not looking that easy. It's hard to tell as we've seen some god-awful bases on the opposing side the last 2 or 3 wars. But against sensible ones triples are feasible, but near misses are looking a lot more common
    Last edited by OnyxDS; January 2nd, 2018 at 04:50 PM.

Personally, I'm in favour of the Inferno nerf, but as suggested above, only time will tell how effective it really is.
    Often, after some time, we often see revised base building come into play, and its way to early to be objective here.
    As for Offensive TH10 buff, I'm not in favour of this.
    Max Offence TH10's (40/40) have a good shot at 3 starring Max Defence TH10s now, but it's not a given on a good base design.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 16 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Mid TH12.