Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War Draw .. !!

Quote Originally Posted by xXXCHRISXXx View Post
    Look Alex call it what you want. Call it a participation trophy, call it a off day for your clan, call it whatever you want. Let's not argue about semantics. You go into the war with the intentions to win, not tie, not lose, win. Anything other than a win is a loss in my view.

And yes you’re correct, clearly this is an English user forum. And clearly, I’ve communicated in English. Don’t you have some fresh spawns to troll on the general subforum?
    Yup nobody wars too lose or tie. No one ties willingly. Fine then just make draws impossible. Introduce tiebreakers so that tie is nearly impossible. Its not the both clans fault they tied. They gave their best. Its just that there is nothing left for them to show they are better than the other. The %age tiebreaker was really a nice addition but it is still not enough.
    Last edited by akshay180496; January 6th, 2018 at 06:13 AM.
    AKay |TH9 | lvl 121
    BK/AQ: lvl25/20, war hero: 800+

Awesome sigpic by AsonUnique. Made here

we've only had 4 draws out of nearly 600 wars...if you don't win well, you don't win
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 16 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K50/Q50/W20
    Fire - TH11 - K42/Q45/W20
    Inferno - TH11 - K41/Q45/W20

I'm not agree with you ..!! #Blaze
    Win is win .. Doesn't matter how .. ����

This doesn’t seem like a discussion. OP wants it his way and won’t budge. Not sure why anyone is bothering to reason with him.