Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: War Draw .. !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No you don't.

You get a higher percentage of the loot when it is a draw than if it is a loss.
    Imo loot doens't matter most of the time i spend more de than i get if we win. What matters is the experience. Why dont have an extra xp for a draw?
    It really takes effort for getting perfect stars. A 10% extra loot camparing to the loot of a lost match is like giving participation candy.
    Last edited by akshay180496; January 5th, 2018 at 12:40 PM.
    AKay |TH9 | lvl 127
    BK/AQ: lvl28/30, war hero: 1000+

Awesome sigpic by AsonUnique. Made here

Quote Originally Posted by akshay180496 View Post
    Yeah. When you get full stars but still treated as losers.
    And if you build more defences, then draws will become very rare
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    See i m not saying whether draws are rare or not. They are rare to begin with and i havent seen many. But thats not the point. Its about the system. Not every clan has heavy th11s for them to not get draws. If you dont even get rewads for the efforts you put in, its really disappointing even when you havent lost. I can take a loss happily. But this is like saying " hey you get perfect scores but guess what? Ur opponet got that as well so guess what all your hardwork was for naught and the prize will got to the refree coz no one won"
    AKay |TH9 | lvl 127

Quote Originally Posted by akshay180496 View Post
    Not every clan has heavy th11s for them to not get draws.
    But you don't need TH11s to avoid a draw. My clan, until recently, was often warring with TH10s up top and wars weren't drawn. Clans with solid TH9s up top probably won't draw often. Most draws are the result of engineering as far as I can see. My clan has only had 1 draw since they introduced the tie-breaker - and that was against an opponent who had several bases up top with TH9 defences and full TH11 offence (this was before the MM updates - I don't think it would be possible for that match to happen now). That clan's war log was public, and amazingly they only got draws about every 6th war or so, even with such a silly line-up. So I'm sceptical that a regular clan would see many draws.
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

But you don't need TH11s to avoid a draw. My clan, until recently, was often warring with TH10s up top and wars weren't drawn. Clans with solid TH9s up top probably won't draw often. Most draws are the result of engineering as far as I can see. My clan has only had 1 draw since they introduced the tie-breaker - and that was against an opponent who had several bases up top with TH9 defences and full TH11 offence (this was before the MM updates - I don't think it would be possible for that match to happen now). That clan's war log was public, and amazingly they only got draws about every 6th war or so, even with such a silly line-up. So I'm sceptical that a regular clan would see many draws.
    Again its not about rarity. Its about possibility. If draws occur they should be dealt with properly. By saying they are rare so why bother is not a good solution. I m not saying they should get full war win bonus. But enough to not feel disappointed. Current draw bonus really feels like you lost.
    AKay |TH9 | lvl 127

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    But a draw is not a win. That XP award is for winning the war. Not drawing.
    I hate such type of statements, (most of you won't) because if you don't win, you can atleast get the war draw bonus 25-25 each.

Another thing to defy the statement- If we didn't win then why do we get war bonus? Similarly we should get war xp, Not 25 but atleast 10 xp

Quote Originally Posted by subhankar911 View Post
    When war is draw., can we get 50-50 "win war" XP instate of 0.
    I support this...even both losses and draws offer 0xp..

Indeed. In our clans history, we have only tied twice, and that was before % destruction.
    We have only achieved 100% stars twice in our history, and for most of this time we certainly didn't have TH11s!

If clans are drawing a lot, especially with 100% destruction, then I'd suggest something is a little amiss, such as the incentive to progress your bases!
    The choice is yours of course!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 50/47/20

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Indeed. In our clans history, we have only tied twice, and that was before % destruction.
    We have only achieved 100% stars twice in our history, and for most of this time we certainly didn't have TH11s!

If clans are drawing a lot, especially with 100% destruction, then I'd suggest something is a little amiss, such as the incentive to progress your bases!
    The choice is yours of course!
    Thats not even something we are discussing. We know its rare to draw and what causes draw. We are talking about what you should get in case of draw.
    AKay |TH9 | lvl 127

Our clan has been in 223 wars and ten were draws, it's not that rare.

But, if you're in war to make money you're playing the wrong game or maybe you belong in a boring FWA clan. Well, boring to me. I guess some love it. Many love it. I have zero interest.

War is not about making money. It's the wrong place for that. TH9s and up can make money but by then, I hope you've learned that's not the goal.

I'm not sure all 9s can make money. In our clan they can and they are about the only ones that can. Forget the freaking loot in war. I know they only thing I want is the W.

I don't know, splitting the war win XP doesn't sound like a horrible ideal to me. Why not. It really wouldn't matter that much. I can live with it either way.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8