Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why i have ban?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why i have ban?

Hi, first sorry for my english. Im a portuguese player os all of your games.

I have a question,
    Today i was trying to log in my account, and i was suprised with a ban of 2 days.
    But why?? I have no reason explain by urselves... its my name cla?? Another question... why?? “Cla do karalho” do u now what it means? I acept that is an ofence in some countrys, but in others not. In my coutri its a “gaf”. If supercell thinks it is for some reason an ofence to someone, please dont ban in first.... give me a first warning, and help me to change the name of cla.

Sorry, but i think supercell dont wanna now of the players who want to play and invest some money on the enterprise, because i play since ever with my friends, family, etc

please SUPERCELL, read my article and take some apointments to do a better future!

Thanks
    NoNickname

BakusClasher
    you may noit discuss bans on this forums, sorruy

Hello,
    As Bakus mentioned you cannot discuss bans in this forum.
    But to help: you should have received a notification telling you why you were sanctioned.
    If not, contact support here.

Also, if you assume the sanction was due to your clan name: only the leader of the clan gets the ban, and the clan name is changed in such case.
    Good luck.

PS: 2-day bans are warnings.

In portuguese:
    Olá,
    Como Bakus mencionou, você não pode discutir as proibições neste fórum.
    Mas para ajudar: você deveria ter recebido uma notificação dizendo por que você foi sancionado.
    Caso contrário, contacte o suporte aqui.

Além disso, se você assumir a sanção foi devido ao nome do seu clã: apenas o líder do clã obtém a proibição e o nome do clã é alterado nesse caso.
    Boa sorte.

PS: as proibições de 2 dias são avisos.

Bakus and Palu, thanks for your reply and sorry for the post here, but im am lost because i am a lider and is a shame for me. But if the previous lider give me the chance to leadership the group, i dont have guilty.

Palu? U mean that the name pf the cla will change automaticly?

Sorry again

Cheers

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Only Support can possibly help you, and as mentioned above, discussion of bans is not permitted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)