Thread: Dachshund Delight

Cool Dachshund Delight

Hey there! Dachshund Delight is currently recruiting! This is a fun, active neighborhood! We are from North America, Europe, and more, but you can join from anywhere in the world! However, there are a few rules we have for the neighborhood:

RULES:

1. Please try to chat once and a while. This does not mean entire conversations about life have to be done! Just try to talk a little bit here and there, makes the game more fun!

2. DO NOT change your playing style to join this hood. As long as you are active, helpful, supportive of others, understanding, etc. you will fit in just fine!

3. For the derby, please try to participate if you can. We all know life is hectic at times, so if you need to opt out a week, that is TOTALLY OK! Even if you aren’t busy one week but just want a “derby vacation” that is fine too!

If opted in derby though, it is asked that you try to complete most of your tasks at fair point value, however any help will be appreciated! As far as extra tasks go, you are NEVER, EVER FORCED to spend 10 diamonds on an extra task. Personally, I only do an extra task if the neighborhood has the chance to place.

* If Derby participation is reasonably low one week, you will be opted out the next. If activity it still very low, you will be kicked. *

4. Be a good player! This includes being helpful, supportive, and overall a nice person to play with.

Here is a chart for the Derby:

Normal Derby: tasks kept if 300 - 320 pts.
    Bingo Derby: tasks kept if 300 - 320 pts. BUT if it is a Bingo Task it will be kept regardless
    Themed Derby: tasks kept if 300 - 400 pts. If it is a Mystery Derby we try to do all Mystery Tasks

Note that this is usually what we do as far as trashing tasks goes. It can change from week to week in the chat. It’s not a big deal if you do a task outside that range.

PLEASE JOIN IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU!

Neighborhood name: Dachshund Delight

Neighborhood tag: #9VGGVC22

Neighborhood emblem: green dog on blue square background

Neighborhood derby league: Champions League

Neighborhood derby trophy count: 5 gold, 7 silver, 2 bronze

Neighborhood minimum level to join: 50

Neighborhood number of players: 21

Neighborhood player level range: 32 - 128

Neighborhood leader (me): Jayden’s Wiener Dogs

Leader farm tag: #2RUYJORCV

Leader current level: 89

* All information on our neighborhoods “advertisement” is currently up to date. *
    Last edited by JaydensWienerDogs; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:15 PM.

Still recruiting?
    2 players level 26,29. Active much.

I do loveeeeeee Dachshunds

Daily bump!

Hi, I'm looking to join.
    level 57
    Name - GR33N KINGDOM - #LPL99GYV

We have lost of few players recently, by choice and by me kicking them out due to inactivity, so we have some space available for new hoodies! If you would like to join, just respond below!

NH name: Dachshund Delight
    NH tag: #9VGGVC22