Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: iphone x

Well, just downloaded another update to CoC from the app store and lo and behold, no iPhone X support.
    I'm struggling not to swear in this post if I'm honest. What are the SuperCell devs up to?
    Do they take this little pride in their work and how their game looks on the flagship apple phone?
    Maybe they should ask the Hayday team for some help learning how to respect their customers. Or even just respect themselves.

This is beyond a joke now.

Yeah, just saw that. Incredibly disappointed and to top it off, this update wasnít even announced like they normally are. Not even sure what was updated. It may be time for me to move on, they are clearly phasing this game out.

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemp040 View Post
    Yeah, just saw that. Incredibly disappointed and to top it off, this update wasnít even announced like they normally are. Not even sure what was updated. It may be time for me to move on, they are clearly phasing this game out.
    It was a minor update which has some bug fixes...not every minor update needs to be announced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunglenick View Post
    Well, just downloaded another update to CoC from the app store and lo and behold, no iPhone X support.
    I'm struggling not to swear in this post if I'm honest. What are the SuperCell devs up to?
    Do they take this little pride in their work and how their game looks on the flagship apple phone?
    Maybe they should ask the Hayday team for some help learning how to respect their customers. Or even just respect themselves.

This is beyond a joke now.
    The real joke is the iphonex users throwing a temper tantrum because they have to look at some black boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    The real joke is the iphonex users throwing a temper tantrum because they have to look at some black boxes.
    Well, not entirely true. While I donít like the black bars, I could care less about them. The real issue is everything is much smaller on my iPhone X than on my iPhone 8 Plus, even though the screen size of the X is larger.

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDaGreat View Post
    Well, not entirely true. While I donít like the black bars, I could care less about them. The real issue is everything is much smaller on my iPhone X than on my iPhone 8 Plus, even though the screen size of the X is larger.
    Itís not just a case of scaling up. If that was it would be easy. That notch will cause problems as will the bizzare resolutions Apple use.

Your remark helps in what way?
    I just recently went from an iPhone 7 to the iPhone X. COC shows smaller on my X than it did on my 7. No way would I do a war attack with the game showing this small. Isnít this supposed to be a mobile game you play on your phone?
    It is beyond ridiculous that they still have not updated the game for the X. All the other companies didnít seem to have a problem optimizing to the X. Only COC devs seem to not be able to do it. I agree with Bunglenick, the COC devs should walk across the hall and ask the Hay Day devs for help since they canít seem to figure it out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Intimidator99 View Post
    Your remark helps in what way?
    I just recently went from an iPhone 7 to the iPhone X. COC shows smaller on my X than it did on my 7. No way would I do a war attack with the game showing this small. Isnít this supposed to be a mobile game you play on your phone?
    It is beyond ridiculous that they still have not updated the game for the X. All the other companies didnít seem to have a problem optimizing to the X. Only COC devs seem to not be able to do it. I agree with Bunglenick, the COC devs should walk across the hall and ask the Hay Day devs for help since they canít seem to figure it out.
    And your remarks help in what way?

If you had an IphoneX Iím sure you would feel the same way.

There is a spot in the help and settings in game that now says next update will include full support for IphoneX. Please let it be soon.