Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Level Players List

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post

155 doesn't even break the top 20. The others will get cleared off in due time, its just a watch list - any player can jump 5 levels in a day. If someone jumps over and alerts this thread then they will get added.
    I'm well aware that 155 doesn't make the top 20 its for all to see 😉 and I was talking about the watch list and removing the players on there that aren't level 155 as Marcus is now higher than most of them and it seems unfair that they remain on the list when he has to level up even higher than them to get a mention. This list is a great idea as is the watch list and I know loads of players that would love to be on it.

Founder of Farming Kings
    Co-Founder of FK War

Also Tjj80 is a Farming Kings player not fk2 he was only there while they were doing the donation challenge.

Founder of Farming Kings
    Co-Founder of FK War

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinskip View Post
    That is interesting i didnt even think of it that way man that is a lot of donations lol. I guess maybe one day someone will get there but probably in like 2-3 years from now lol.

good luck on 222
    lol, I think thats even more dramatic than the statistic that I came up with:

"Fun Fact: The current maximum level currently in the game is 300. The last single level to reach level 300 from 299 would require 59950 total experience. To compare, the total experience gained by a player who had accumulated 59950 xp from the start of the game, would be a level 58."

Best of luck Dave. I tend to think this list has encouraged some players tbh. :/ Although I get the feeling Alex is not a forum member or knows this list even exists.

Sorry Paulio, the watch list is not specific or in order, i'll add players if they make it past the new bench mark, players underneath will fall off in due time - your making it harder for me by not sending me your GC too if you want to help.

To be honest, the list is really about the top 10 / top 20.

Whats Marcus' IGN / Clan and ill add him for you.

lol, I think thats even more dramatic than the statistic that I came up with:

"Fun Fact: The current maximum level currently in the game is 300. The last single level to reach level 300 from 299 would require 59950 total experience. To compare, the total experience gained by a player who had accumulated 59950 xp from the start of the game, would be a level 58."

Best of luck Dave. I tend to think this list has encouraged some players tbh. :/ Although I get the feeling Alex is not a forum member or knows this list even exists.

Sorry Paulio, the watch list is not specific or in order, i'll add players if they make it past the new bench mark, players underneath will fall off in due time - your making it harder for me by not sending me your GC too if you want to help.

To be honest, the list is really about the top 10 / top 20.

Whats Marcus' IGN / Clan and ill add him for you.
    Posted this in another thread but:

Quick Interesting Fact:

- It takes 247,500 experience points to reach LEVEL 100

- It takes 558,750 experience points to to reach LEVEL 150,
    which means it's the same thing as reaching LEVEL 100 TWICE. (double the exp. pts)

- Sneaky-Dave, the current highest level holder at LEVEL 217 requires 1,171,800 experience points,
    which means it's the same thing as reaching LEVEL 100 almost 5 times.

Here's the latest update on the top 3 level holders aside from Sneaky-Dave.
    Huge congrats to Lady S and Major Woody for breaking 200 today!

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Updated. Almost everyone except leafsun.

Congrats to those that passed 200. Looks like we started a new era this week

Updated. Almost everyone except leafsun.

Congrats to those that passed 200. Looks like we started a new era this week
    Yes, possibly because of this thread

player level updates

Just hit 198 myself (tjj80)

and some other player updates: Alex 216 burgerfee 200, dave at his 222 goal, lady s 201, n8 186, leafsun 191, woody still 200, smokinskip 179

Marcus is now level 163 to get on list, he's in 'donating kings'
    He is still a noob though
    Last edited by tjj88; December 6th, 2013 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Cuz I can

In game name: tjj80
    th11 -Level 222 - Former Record Highest TH9 in COC - Lvl 202
    Clan: Farming Kings

Wait for me im 131 yet but moving fast

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvya View Post
    Wait for me im 131 yet but moving fast
    Good job man 131 is a good feat. I am at 178 and moving slowly. I wanted to hit lvl 200 by christmas but i am running out of steam. I am taking a small break and then will resume but i am almost positive now i have missed my window of 200 by christmas.
    Godfather to the Donation Clans, leader of the Original REQ N' RUN & REQ N' ♥♥♥♥, and now The 200 Club. "FORMER" highest requests in a season record holder with 19,679, guess I will need to try again now.