Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No snowfall this year?

Quote Originally Posted by waynoo View Post
    They had the option to turn it off
    Well, two years ago you had the option to turn it off, last year your were trapped with the choice you made a year ago becuase there was no switch, they simply forgot to implement it and this was really annoying i can tell you. If you didn't turned it of back then or you started playing the game later you got snow no matter what.
    Last edited by higgsbosons; December 29th, 2017 at 04:25 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 0000Wolverine0000 View Post
    Why there is no snowafall this year?
    This year, it was too dry to snow in the clash of clans village.

No Snow?!?!?

I donít have any snow falling in my village like I should this year, and itís my favorite weather to clash in!

Iím on iOS 11.2.1, and clash of clans is updated to version 9.434.2. In the version history I only seen the December update, and no optional updates.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something here?

Thanks for the help!!!

No one has snow. It is not just you. I don't know why the last two years SC did not you the on/off switch they had for snow three seasons ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Too many people complained about the snow effect last year so SC probably said screw it

Banned
    I really miss the snow

I came to the forum specifically wondering where the snow was!! One of my favorite parts of the game, really changes the feeling of the season bummer
    Only 2 trees so far also, and one is a horrible spot that Iíll have to remove.

what snow? lol - all my village got was a few cotton balls placed on the ground ...

I cant believe all the people saying bring it back. When it was here the forum was filled with posts asking to get rid of it. Actually there were more of those than there are sayimg bring it back. But really, it shows that no matter what they do there will be someone complaining. And part of me wonders how much overlap there might be.
    If everything angers you then you will spend your entire life being angry.
    If everything pains you then you will spend your entire life in pain.

Quote Originally Posted by rwelshjr View Post
    I cant believe all the people saying bring it back. When it was here the forum was filled with posts asking to get rid of it. Actually there were more of those than there are sayimg bring it back. But really, it shows that no matter what they do there will be someone complaining. And part of me wonders how much overlap there might be.
    Last year I said "I like the snow. " in the feedback thread. This year I'm sad and disappointed.