Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Winter Update Sneak Peeks

Did anyone else notice that JPAW called it a "winter" update, not Christmas? And that the picture does not include any holiday decorations? I truly hope that is not the case. I know many don't celebrate Christmas, but it would be nice to have a blend or assortment of options.

the way these guys are dressed, it looks like this new update could last awhile. I personally love the whimsy.
    GC: momx15. Level 84, Town level 18. Playing HayDay since 2013, just not in a hurry.
    Welcome new friends. My farm is Semper Feist Farms.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Added the next sneak peek to the top of the thread
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Like Clash of Clans on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClashofClans

Thanks to Ryan for my signature!

Sawmill?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAW[Supercell] View Post
    Maybe a sawmill for all the dead trees? Interesting :eek:

Sushi, noodles?

GC: KimL 72
    Started playing on feb 19, 2013

Banned
    OH MY GOSH! A new machine!?!?!?!?!?! now I really can't wait!! Sushi???????? I love all things Japanese (even learning Japanese) I so hope it's a sushi bar.
    Last edited by bear199311; November 8th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.

Hey folks!

Sneak Peek #1: Winter is coming (soon) to Hay Day. Here's a look at some of what's in store

PS - The fall/Halloween theme along with the ghost will disappear when the next update is released, so get your fill in while you still can.

Sneak Peek #2:

We are on a "roll" to bring you guys something new. Can you guess what's coming next to Hay Day?

I can't really comment on the winter theme pic until I see more sneak peeks. The second pic seems to show a new building. I see a work area with coffee cups and what looks like a bamboo scroll of sorts with what may be a stamper. The caption is "This is how we roll!" and the building is obscured by what could be logs.

So this new building could be a wood mill but I'd think a mill would have a saw and, if one is there, I can't see it. Besides, allowing us to make wood planks and panels would mess up the game. This looks more like a management or ticket office of some kind.

Or what looks like a stamper could be a pulverizer and the "logs" could be cinnamon sticks and this could be a spice production house. Folks have been asking for a way to produce and sell spices and herbs.

Now there were some requests for a woodworking shop to be able to make and sell special wooden decorations and souvenirs. Could this be such a woodworker's shop? Or will this shop make sleds and skies? Where would we get the wood from if we've already chopped down all of our original trees, and the decorative replacements can be costly, some costing vouchers and all. So will we be able to grow a special tree crop to supply this wood?

Judging by what looks like a bamboo scroll on the desk, could we be getting a new crop of bamboo and associated products, like baskets and mats?

The caption of "This is how we roll!"....I can't figure out that hint. Is it something to eat? But what the hay are those log type things?

Ok, I'm seriously reaching here. I'm tapped out for now and will wait for more sneak peeks so I can continue to be foolish and way off base.
    Last edited by Cricks3; November 8th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Hey folks!

Sneak Peek #1: Winter is coming (soon) to Hay Day. Here's a look at some of what's in store

PS - The fall/Halloween theme along with the ghost will disappear when the next update is released, so get your fill in while you still can.

Sneak Peek #2:

We are on a "roll" to bring you guys something new. Can you guess what's coming next to Hay Day?

SUSHI BAR!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

We LOVE sushi! ha ha
    Last edited by PerkyCox; November 8th, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Like many others, this will be my first Christmas/winter on HD and I'm really looking forward to the new update!

As for something new to be added, it looks like the coffee kiosk is inside a little shed...quite interesting! I sure hope that update happens soon as I don't know how much longer I can wait before going crazy!

Ooopppsss too late....already crazy! LOL!

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Upon closer inspection of the new item and the guesses for a sushi bar, I can now see that's most likely what it is. Guess I better start stocking up on my fish!

GC/KIK: knitgal2/knitgal - Level 112 - Town Level 28
    Completed TTII and TTIII back to back...at Level 60! It CAN be done at higher levels!

Quote Originally Posted by knitgal2 View Post
    Upon closer inspection of the new item and the guesses for a sushi bar, I can now see that's most likely what it is. Guess I better start stocking up on my fish!
    Oh i hope not. we already have quite a few things to make with limited fish. I would like to see more things made with strawberries (Jam, candy,) and pumpkins (soup, pumpkin bread, muffins) and I don't know what the coffee cup would be for in a sushi bar. that bamboo thing looks more like a rolling pin to me. but who knows

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!