Thread: How to clear your map

Trainee

How to clear your map

I'd like to start this thread to share my strategy on clearing your maps with 2 strategies and maximizing use of powder boosts...

So I'm your typical mid-30s player who's got a day job and the only time i can play is when I do my commute before and after work or during weekends... I've got over 500+ powder boosts which I seldom use unless it's mega turtle or mega crabbie time.. or when I find 3 hours of playing time...

I've got 1 statue for resource reward, 1 statue for gems 2 for health 1 for attack and rest are for gb energy.. My two favorite strategies are

1. all scorchers or

2. mix of

2 LC riflemen
    2 LC heavies
    3 LC zookas
    1 LC cryoneers...

all maxed out..

When I've got at least 3 hours of free time, i start to boost all my statues where my GBE reaches 168... I use all scorchers where each one has about 80,000 health that's a total 640000 of health... typically, this group can handle bases with at most 2 prototype defenses (grapplerx2 or shockerx2)... most of the time i don't loose troops with this set-up.. then the tougher bases, i'll use my strategy 2.

Even at level 60.. i don't need a lot of resources sitting for others to raid me... with my reward boost.. I can get + 98% reward which allows me to get resource at the time when I only need it for upgrade... I also don't value defense at all because boombeach has a bias on offense rather than defense... there will always be better offensive players out there who can raid my base... seriously.. nothing can stop these guys..

besides.. being raided allows me to gain intel and contribute to my TF... so... during offense or defense.. it works both ways for me.. i get diamonds... i contribute intel... i get resources as and when I need it... with red and purple statues.. i get enough boost to support my offense WHEN I NEED IT...

If you reach this point.. thanks for reading... if you wanna have fun and learn the game more.. come join my tf...still starting out with small tf... it's called: lilper

Have fun!

Warriors and Bullit/taunt will clear your map in 30 - 40 mins....then you have time to swap troops and take your boost into Ops...maybe even double dip.
    Bases with several boosted ice statues and shields resulting in a Core health of over 1.5 million may take a couple of tries since you need to take out at least one SG3 first.
    Nothing stops an experienced offensive player when they are boosted.
    XP65 GBE 41 17 17 17 17 TD 32 13 13 TH 35 ​PSC 69

Trainee
    Right tommy... i dont' use ice statues at all.. someone will always be able to take down my base... at least if my base is raided I can gather intel.. interesting approach you shared.. i'm not a fan of warriors because I think it requires a perfect execution but I feel those guys who do it are really good... and can take down bases fast...

anyone else who can share their approach to clear maps?

Fresh Spawn
    With Cryo Bombs/Warrior/Bullit-Taunt, you can clear any map. Super easy. This has game gotten boring and your base will never be protected from others exploiting the same technique.

Trainee
    must be lucky to get your tips dannomon.. seems the bullit-taunt is quite useful.. let me try that out..

6 scorched and 6 tanks. All leveled up. Go in with 150gbe, 1 Lvl 30 red, 1 Lvl 28 red, and Prv Bullitt leveled up. Took down 12 Lvl 65 bases with zero losses. The biggest advantage though is poorly designed defensive bases. Poor design = Defeat!

Good job clearing your maps, guys! It’s a different challenge to clear the map as you progress, maxing necessary offenses, support tools & abilities along the way. Currently I have two accounts clearing the map at both ends of the spectrum. Whirlwind is xp65 using Bullit ED exclusively with tanks or tgm. FunnelCloud is xp26 and upon the rare occasion he is able to clear his map it’s usually with L1 tanks. Tons of fun!
    The Silo #9RJ2YGVQ
    Now accepting dual accounts.
    Build a mini & bring a mid to max for daily Ops

That small Island in the middle of the archipelago
    Quote Originally Posted by lilper View Post
    I'd like to start this thread to share my strategy on clearing your maps with 2 strategies and maximizing use of powder boosts...

So I'm your typical mid-30s player who's got a day job and the only time i can play is when I do my commute before and after work or during weekends... I've got over 500+ powder boosts which I seldom use unless it's mega turtle or mega crabbie time.. or when I find 3 hours of playing time...

Have fun!
    As others have said with a bit of boost and warriors you can clear your map with little to no down time in about 40 to 70 mins. No need to wait for reloads or waste lots of diamonds to reload. Time your attacks so that you do a hard one followed by easy ones, then another hard and so on.

Here is an example from my recent live stream

Last edited by SolSol; January 16th, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
    XP 65|VP 1130|HQ 22|TD 43|TH 49|GBE 109|
    XP 47|VP 400|HQ 17|TD 36|TH 48|GBE 48|
    My Twitter |AnninetForces5 | Tag#: 29CYU8V2 |
    CLICK TO CHECK MY BOOM BEACH PLAYLISTS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Imitation | Dr. T | Gearheart | Hammerman| Troop Combo Guide| Trap Base

Time management is a significant real life issue. First I personally have subscribed to endless reserves. That is only mentioned because I understand that is not true for everyone and does effect how a player has to play. The troops I favor are heavy/zooka/ with taunt.2/6.
    They get used like az, the heavies just clear mines on the walk and form a wall for my troops when taunt expires. Also almost all attack statues. With this combo you rarely have to boost and an attack is over in 1 minute. I'm lazy and hit destroy a lot, but can clear my map in about 20 minutes every morning.It is also easy to jump in very few hours pop a base real quick and jump out again. That works well when you don't have reserves. Of course when boosted you want to get the most out of it, but finding 3 hours to get everything in makes playing much harder. I still enjoy driving tanks around from time to time but 3 minutes per base adds up quick.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoolery View Post
    Warriors and Bullit/taunt will clear your map in 30 - 40 mins....then you have time to swap troops and take your boost into Ops...maybe even double dip.
    Bases with several boosted ice statues and shields resulting in a Core health of over 1.5 million may take a couple of tries since you need to take out at least one SG3 first.
    Nothing stops an experienced offensive player when they are boosted.
    Yeah this is the way to go.