Thread: Looking for good farming clan!

Fresh Spawn

Looking for good farming clan!

I am level 68 at th8 and have all level 5 troops with lvl 3 drags lvl 2 pekka and lvl 3 healer. I get on as much as i can and donate whatever anyone asks. Im looking for a clan who has mature members, is talkative, and donates a lot. I hope I can fit into your clan criteria!

Banned

Avarice 2

Hey come by and check us out. Plenty of people online right now to give you an idea of how active we are.

If youd like to know more click on my clinks at the bottom.

Hope to see you soon!

Forum Elder
    Check out Mightysword. We have many members who actively donate and are friendly, and are actively looking to add new members who are interested in farming with the occasional trophy push!

Hey there farmer! You are good to go for opes rage. Its an all lvl 70+ clan th 8 lvl 5 arch. Drop by if you feel us suitable for your needs

Clan- Rock'n Rolla IGN- supertramp

Join Zooniverse great clan.

Hi you are welcome to apply to us but jakers must say yes first ( i just join yesterday) on the FORUMS. if you apply in game you will be rejected

Jjs709 116/132 Achievements Reputation Lvl 16 Lvl 70
    Leader of neighborhood: The Family (Champions League)
    Trade occasionally.
    Kik:jjs709

Millennial Club
    I would like to invite you to join sneaky santa. We are a fun clan, where elders get elected. Lvl 5 archers are the minimum dnations, although dragons and pekkas are also pretty much on the menu all the time and probably are more donated in total. Also, we have a good mix of mature and young adult players., which makes us 100% drama free.

Our members are truly global. From the US, via Europe and the Middle East down to Australia and NZ. in short, there is always something happening . . .

We got loads of activities and competitions. Generous members often donate iTunes cards as grand prize .
    Most importantly, we see ourselves as a family - or a bunch of friends at the very least.

Our clan website is sneakysanta.wordpress.com

Santa
    Love it, leave it or change it!!!