Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time searching

Fresh Spawn

Angry Long time searching

Hi,
    Since yesterday after the update I was only able to attack once! Usually take long time searching in legendary league but now is way worse, is there any ongoing issue related to this?
    Thanks

Having the same issue, only have 1 hour to complete challenge but searching for opponents is taking 10-15 minutes. I can't believe that there are no bases available to attack!

Same issue, iPad. Help!!!!

Fresh Spawn
    hours searching, my last attack was 18h ago.

my village is in legend and in 2 hours I could not complete a challenge pq I left rival hours looking

It takes more than 15 minutes for a search . My trophy is 4798 .. why does this takes so long now? It's frustrating to play game

Forum Champion
    There are long search times because of the new update. More players than normal are on line right now so there are less villages available to attack. It should get back to normal in a day or two.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; December 19th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.

Angry when optimization goes wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    Having the same issue, only have 1 hour to complete challenge but searching for opponents is taking 10-15 minutes. I can't believe that there are no bases available to attack!
    You are a lucky guy with only 10-15 minutes. I stopped searching after more than 45 minutes. Tried several restarts as well as servercchanges. but it was of no avail. So this is th end of my gameplay.I have no interest to spoil my lifetime with looking into the clouds of the game. Dear Supercell if you are able to solve problems rather than to enhance them may be I will come back to the game.
    Last edited by Majestixly; December 19th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestixly View Post
    You are a lucky guy with only 10-15 minutes. I stopped searching after more than 45 minutes. Tried several restarts as well as servercchanges. but it was of no avail. So this is th end of my gameplay.I have no interest to spoil my lifetime with looking into the clouds of the game. Dear Supercell if you are able to solve problems rather than to enhance them may be I will come back to the game.
    When new updates drop, more players are playing. Therefore there are less available bases to attack. This happens every major update.

Same issue here. 20 minutes of searching for 2 bases on offer, both a TH lvl up from me and very little resources. I just gave up on the challenge and the game and went and did something else instead.

It’s like last year at Xmas time with the one gem army boosts, everyone was attacking so it was hard to find bases. I get that, but what’s the point of holding a time based event when you can’t even find a base to attack?

SC should roll this stuff out region by region to offset the anticipated global increase in gameplay.